Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 10:33:08 AM EDT
I like Hahns on E. Lake Mead.  They have a good selection of stuff.  Just for variety, do you guys have any recomendations for other military surplus stores?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#2]
They do sell the best stolen stuff from our military. Guys in the AF seem to treat that place like any other pawn shop.

Have extras??? Bring it there!!

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahn's World of Surplus. 2908 E Lake Mead Blvd North Las Vegas, NV 89030-6553

I have shopped there numerous times and they are very cool about CCW (personal experience)..

However ......... the neighborhood sucks way big time... Illegals everywhere!!!

I would never consider going there unarmed...

Others I know nothing about:

* Mad Man Army Surplus & Hip Hop
   * Army & Navy Surplus
6040 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas NV

* Army-Navy Surplus
   * Department Stores, Army & Navy Surplus
1750 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 15
Las Vegas NV

* Simpson's Military & Fraternal
   * Army & Navy Surplus
3665 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas NV

* F & C Liquidators
   * Army & Navy Surplus
3300 S Highland Dr
Las Vegas NV

* Fast Cash Buy & Sell
   * Army & Navy Surplus
948 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas NV

* Noma Group Incorporated
   * Army & Navy Surplus
2082 Sutton Way
Henderson NV
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:27:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Do any of these places sell AR-15 Magazines ?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:35:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Hahns does. They usually have a few behnd the counter. Hahns is good for the odd ball stuff.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By Militia Mike:
Hahn's World of Surplus. 2908 E Lake Mead Blvd North Las Vegas, NV 89030-6553

I have shopped there numerous times and they are very cool about CCW (personal experience)..

However ......... the neighborhood sucks way big time... Illegals everywhere!!!

I would never consider going there unarmed...

Others I know nothing about:

* Mad Man Army Surplus & Hip Hop
   * Army & Navy Surplus
6040 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas NV

* Army-Navy Surplus
   * Department Stores, Army & Navy Surplus
1750 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 15
Las Vegas NV

* Simpson's Military & Fraternal
   * Army & Navy Surplus
3665 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas NV

* F & C Liquidators
   * Army & Navy Surplus
3300 S Highland Dr
Las Vegas NV

* Fast Cash Buy & Sell
   * Army & Navy Surplus
948 N Nellis Blvd
Las Vegas NV

* Noma Group Incorporated
   * Army & Navy Surplus
2082 Sutton Way
Henderson NV

I think these are just other companies that are listed under surplus equipment and the search engine/yellow pages that you found them in just classified them all as military surplus.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:11:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I've seen them in the glass counters.  Still in the plastic.  I've seen 45 mags too.  They were friendly to me.  Couple of bayonets also.

Thanks for the other recomendations.  If Hahns doesn't have it or the pricing is too high, I like to see if it's available or cheaper at the other places.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Stopped by Hahn's after lunch today. I picked up some khaki BDU's for one of my little boys at a good price. They have certain sizes and colors on sale for $10.00.

I did check to see how much the magazines were and they are $20 for well used magazines and $40 for the USGI in the plastic bar code bags. Citadel has new factory Colt mags for $25 or $30 though.

I know some of you guys aren't too warm and fuzzy about the neighborhood but I grew up on the street that Hahn's is on. I grew up Carey and Statz and visited that place everyday after school when I was little. I LOVED that place more than home when I was a kid.

I couldn't wait to get out of that area when I was a kid but now managed to open one of my offices only several blocks away. Funny how much things change, they stay the same

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have put good mention for Desert Outfitters but since they moved,he no longer sells the bdu's and other items he used to carry.hands down was the cheapest seller of surplus stuff.

But they are the place for topo maps,the 7.5 minute maps of Nevada are extremely accurate, I highly recomend them if your going to do any hiking.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Funny how much things change, they stay the same

thanks,
Ron

So true..... and often, when you least expect it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:56:43 PM EDT
[#11]
There is also Military H.Q.  on west Sahara in the Hooters parking lot. The owner is pretty nice Not sure how the prices compare, but if you bring in a Hooters receipt from that day you get a 10% discount.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stopped by Hahn's after lunch today. I picked up some khaki BDU's for one of my little boys at a good price. They have certain sizes and colors on sale for $10.00.

I did check to see how much the magazines were and they are $20 for well used magazines and $40 for the USGI in the plastic bar code bags. Citadel has new factory Colt mags for $25 or $30 though.

I know some of you guys aren't too warm and fuzzy about the neighborhood but I grew up on the street that Hahn's is on. I grew up Carey and Statz and visited that place everyday after school when I was little. I LOVED that place more than home when I was a kid.

I couldn't wait to get out of that area when I was a kid but now managed to open one of my offices only several blocks away. Funny how much things change, they stay the same

thanks,
Ron

Rancho?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:25:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks,
Ron

Rancho?

Actually, we moved out of that area when I was in 7th grade so I went to Valley. My older brother graduated at Rancho in '80 and my sister did too in 78'. My other sister graduated from Valley in '84 and me in '88.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
They do sell the best stolen stuff from our military. Guys in the AF seem to treat that place like any other pawn shop.

Have extras??? Bring it there!!

Yeah like the gas masks with squadron ID tags still on them.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top