Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 3:09:56 PM EDT
Sorry fellas, gonna have to wait. They aint got no mo room.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:12:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Limiting memberships is an absolutely silly thing to do IMO.  Beyond some antiquated Bylaw rule, why do it?  It's not as though every member is ever going to all show up at the same time on the same day.  Besides, what club can't use more membership dollars?

And FWIW, I shot with Millcreek Practical Shooting League for about a decade, up until about 8 years ago when I discovered an even more expensive hobby.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Limiting memberships is an absolutely silly thing to do IMO.  Beyond some antiquated Bylaw rule, why do it?  It's not as though every member is ever going to all show up at the same time on the same day.  Besides, what club can't use more membership dollars?

And FWIW, I shot with Millcreek Practical Shooting League for about a decade, up until about 8 years ago when I discovered an even more expensive hobby.

Because they have around 850 members now. While I agree its bad to limit membership that is a large amount of members for the range. I wast old they had a quite spurt and growing pains when.....Ahhh, cant think of the name...some other range closed down the rifle range section so a bunch of members shifted to Mill Creek.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:43:02 AM EDT
[#3]
BLAH!
Paying for the privelege.
I go into Missouri where at least the Conservation tax dollars are doing some good. <Plus we set up steel plates and shoot shaving cream cans and stuff>
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top