Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#1]
So when is the first "meeting"?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
CavVet dont be ashamed!...The Militia is a Good thing. It was only after OKC bombing that they really got there bad name, and It was only because of a the Media spin given to the story. Washington State has always been known to have a good sized militia population, I for one would be ready to bear arms if needed. Im not in any Militia unit, but I do know that you can get info at AWRM, they even have a guy (Evil ATF) who runs the pacific northwest militia something or other, and he helps you find local units near you....   I would like to see the Militia start getting their shit together, and Start doing some good for the image. Where was the militia during the Beltway Killings?. The Guardian angels were pumping gas!. Where was the Militia during the Tornados last month?. These are all things that could be made into good P.R. but it is not looked into.

Anyway, I am Militia, and so are you, and you , and you , and you!.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#3]

SECTION 24 RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.

The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this SECTION shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.

So the ban on Class 3 weapons in WA State is against the State Constitution?  How has it remained in effect???  Who the FUCK got away with banning what is constitutionally bestowed upon us????  

God Damn it... This pisses me the fuck off!!!
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who the FUCK got away with banning what is constitutionally bestowed upon us????  

That would be out beloved elected officials and those nasty assed soccer moms in Seattle!

Link Posted: 6/13/2003 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who the FUCK got away with banning what is constitutionally bestowed upon us????  

That would be out beloved elected officials and those nasty assed soccer moms in Seattle!

Ok, so How The Fuck do we fight this????  I'm serious, who do I write to start getting this stupid restrictions removed????

Didn't S Carolina just get their "rights" restored and they can now purchase Class 3 stuff???  How many of us WA persons want NFA stuff????  We need to organize and fight this UNCONSTITUTIONAL bullshit!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]
How about a class action law suit against the State of Washington?  We find a pro-gun attorney that knows the ins and outs.  

For violating our constitutional rights we hear by seek the following:  $100 Trillion in damages and restoration of our rights.  

My thinking is if they want to settle out of court for restoration of rights we let them off the hook.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top