Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2013 9:56:02 AM EDT
So this is probably late notice, but I'm wanting to take my wife and daughter to see the show tonight if at all possible. With the current "Special" they have going on, its $30 per seat which for 3 of us is crazy expensive at $105(taxes and fees). Does anyone have a valid code for a better discount rate? I've been searching the web and everything I have found does not work.

I'm hoping to find a 50% off coupon.

Your help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:14:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The only time I have been was on Mother's Day and I believe moms were free so my wife was free. Seems like they have deals on holidays like that. As far as coupon codes I haven't heard of any.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#2]
They ran a groupon a few weeks ago, but I think the deal was for four tickets.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:36:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like you've found their specials page... http://www.medievaltimes.com/atlanta/specialoffers.aspx

If it is any consolation, adult tickets are normally ~ $52 per adult, but kids are often free... so paying $30/head is a little bit of a discount. We've been ~ 3 times, and the kids have a really good time. My daughter dressed up in a princess dress my wife bought at a garage sale, and fixed her hair, etc. All of the characters made it a point to come and speak with her. It was a nice touch.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.atlantaonthecheap.com/tag/medieval-times/?no_redirect=true
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Got 4 free tickets for ya.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Got 4 free tickets for ya.

You sir.....are AWESOME! So very appreciated. I owe you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top