Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 10:39:57 AM EST
Any one have any information on how to obtain one?? And what are the requirements? a website would be helpful
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 10:43:40 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 9:32:16 AM EST
I went down to ATF's office in Detroit and picked up the forms in person (you have to call and haggle with them to get them to actually do any work). Filled them out, sent a copy to the Detroit Police, wrote the check, and had my license in about 10 days. Very fast.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:21:52 AM EST
Originally Posted By sparty:
I went down to ATF's office in Detroit and picked up the forms in person (you have to call and haggle with them to get them to actually do any work). Filled them out, sent a copy to the Detroit Police, wrote the check, and had my license in about 10 days. Very fast.

Congrats and thanks for the info.

I should probably do the same...

I requested the forms via the ATF website, that was MONTHS ago, still nothing.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:36:43 AM EST
I did the same thing but I didn't want to wait and luckily I live close to their office. I think I have an extra copy sitting around if you want it. I'll check when I get home from work.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:56:25 PM EST
When you get it, make a whole bunch of copies and send them to your favorite dealers. Midway and Brownells at least.

My first purchase at Brownells was 3 Mecgar CZ-75 mags. Got 30 bones off so the license paid for itself the first time I used it.

Have fun with that license........
Top Top