Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 10/5/2007 6:53:16 PM EDT
This pissed me off and made me proud all at the same time.  We need more Americans like this!

www.break.com/index/veteran-cuts-down-mexican-flag.html
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
What burns me is, the libs will defend the "right" of some puke to pull down a US flag and burn it but, when somebody pulls down the flag of another country, they will portray it as a hate crime and the person doing it as racist!  TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:38:31 AM EDT
[#2]
i enjoyed that.  thanks ozzy!

although i'll conceed i REALLY like fajitas vallarta, i can manage without them...  go big Jim!!!

i also noticed mr. peaceful mehico didn't have much to say after somebody shit in his mouth.  he asked for it and he got it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I too love mexican food, but would be more than willing to make the sacrifice.  Although, since I know how to cook it I guess I wouldn't have to.

There was a guy in at work the other day that has his own plane.  He informed me that he and some buddies were heading to southern Arizona to "assist" our majorly understaffed border patrol.  I told him "vaya con dios".
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 12:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome! Major kudos to that guy!
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What burns me is, the libs will defend the "right" of some puke to pull down a US flag and burn it but, when somebody pulls down the flag of another country, they will portray it as a hate crime and the person doing it as racist!  TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Major freaking +1
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for posting that Ozzy.
This is the United States of America!!
People sacrificed their lives for this county we live in.
We need more people to stand up for it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Major freaking +1

My sentiments as well.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top