Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2007 8:56:08 AM EDT
Anyone going? Just got the postcard yesterday, I didnt even realize that a show was in OKC this weekend. Of course, I'll probably drop by tomorrow.

Let me help some of you out.

Dan- "hell no, I'm not going. Dont need any beef jerky or beanie babies."

ACman- "last time I went to one back in 75 there werent any deals so why go now?"

patrickcudd-see the same comments from dan and acman.

Nden- "I have to work. If I didnt have to work I'd be too busy drinking, smoking salems, and chasing women to waste any time going to some damn gunshow that only has beef jerky and beanie babies."

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Chuck, I was sitting at the table wiith both Metcalfs when Claude Hall threatened to have them thrown out of his gun show when they were passing out fliers for the very first "Metcalf" show.
I ain't going!!!

I'd rather go antiquing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Left me out. Hell you know I will be there Anyone want to grab somthing to eat before the show? I am planning on meeting a friend up at the grounds at around 9 to head to braums or McD's for breakfast then hit the show.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Left me out. Hell you know I will be there Anyone want to grab somthing to eat before the show? I am planning on meeting a friend up at the grounds at around 9 to head to braums or McD's for breakfast then hit the show.

I didnt leave you out. I only covered the "negative" guys. I dont think that I'll be up there that early. Gonna try to sleep in.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I didnt leave you out. I only covered the "negative" guys. I dont think that I'll be up there that early. Gonna try to sleep in.

NEGATIVE!!?!?!?!!!!?

I am definitely not negative about it being a really small gun show. I'm positive on that point!
Besides, if you'd bought what I'd scored this week from one of the hustlers on this board, you wouldn't have the money to go to the gun show either.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#5]
You do realize that last weekend a PREBAN REAL HK 94 in about 95 % condition sold for $1600 ?

It was not a police trade either. Damn thing was mint. These small town shows are where the goods turn up. You snoze you lose.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#6]
NEGATIVE?????

Hell, I think I might go!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top