Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2003 7:48:09 PM EDT
 The show is at Mesquite this weekend.  I know the big one at Market Hall is next weekend.

Anyone wanna show up and do the normal lunch thing?

And then this....should we?  could we?  Would We? www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=189892

(edited for board code)

mm
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep: gun show & lunch this weekend is the plan.

I was told many of us are meeting around noon at the snack bar, since that's easier to locate than Brother Nick's table since newbies won't know where that is...
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 10:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll probably be there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:43:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there, and if hounds coming, I owe him a drink.

TXL
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:08:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I talked to hound earlier this week, he will be at the race track.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And then this....should we?  could we?  Would We? www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=189892

Ok, I guess noone wants to go the vegan restaurant and meet some of the "Million Moms".

mm
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, I guess noone wants to go the vegan restaurant and meet some of the "Million Moms".

mm

Gun show is not in Richardson. Its in Mesquite.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I know, but we usually do lunch in Grand Prairie.  Richardson is closer.

mm
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:34:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know, but we usually do lunch in Grand Prairie.  Richardson is closer.

mm

Ummm.. the Mesquite gun show lunches I've been to are usually in Mesquite... Don't remember ever going to Grand Prairie... that's pretty far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top