Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 3:42:18 PM EDT
Does anyone use Merchant Services (accept Credit Cards) and who do you use.  I have been burned twice in last few months.  I hope this is AR 15 related because that is what I sell.  I have use Card Services International and IMAX.  I do not recommend either one.  I used a LinkPoint 9100G, which is a wireless machine,  for my credit card machine.  I don't know of any other Merchant Account that uses that particular machine.  Does anyone have another recommendation?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Wells Fargo.  I just go online; type; hit go, ant it get deposited into my account.  I do not use a terminal, but they have one if you need.  15.00/ month; waived with $6k in the account.  They also waived the $100 set-up fee.

Best, IO1
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I do need a wireless teminal, I attend gunshows every weekend.  I have contacted Well Fargo, I have a Business Account with them so it would be benificial.  What type of transactions are you involved it?  I sell at the shop, at gunshow and on the internet, although I am called with CC info.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#3]
i think u know which one i use....i hate my company too.  the machine is cool, i just dont like the way the company randomly zaps funds out of your account.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:17:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I already fired them for theft.  They stole money from my account.  They refused to give it back and told me to get a lawyer.  I finally got a third party involved and got a check issued.  They never apologized and never addressed the overdraft charges caused by their theft.  Avoid Card Service International.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I let clients use a CC to pay for services and expens when I invoice them.  They will set-up your web porthole for transactions cheap or free.  Call this guy:

Ruben Benavides
Wells Fargo Merchant Payment Solutions
Wells Fargo Bank
Toll Free: 877-336-5208 Tel: 925-746-3712  
Fax: 925-932-2865
[email protected]

He knows his shit, and he is not a prick!

IO1
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I let clients use a CC to pay for services and expens when I invoice them.  They will set-up your web porthole for transactions cheap or free.  Call this guy:

Ruben Benavides
Wells Fargo Merchant Payment Solutions
Wells Fargo Bank
Toll Free: 877-336-5208 Tel: 925-746-3712  
Fax: 925-932-2865
[email protected]

He knows his shit, and he is not a prick!

IO1

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
No worries!  IM me if you need help.  I just went through all this sheite!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No worries!  IM me if you need help.  I just went through all this sheite!

So did I, twice.  Got burned twice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top