Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 11:20:47 PM EDT
Man after all the posts I have seen lately I have to wonder… I know a lot of Washington Home Town Form Members…  Hell some of the best folks I have met, asides from those I have the pleasure of riding with.  So here’s the rub… why do members still insist on talking shit with each other?  I would bet donuts to dollars they would never do it if they were sitting there face to face… usually the bickering I have witnessed would occur during winter time… yup, your right it sure is not winter time!!!! So I ask ya guys, “Can’t we all just get along”? LOL
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:03:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Honestly...

Whats a little shit talking between friends?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:08:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
“Can’t we all just get along”?

Do you like Gladiator movies son?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:13:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Honestly...

What's a little shit talking between friends?

Alright that is just what I was talking about... fighting words MAN!  You and me, throw down at SoberDudes party on Thursday!!!! Be there or you’re a BIG FAT LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

BTW - Never liked red wine much, but a friend of mine, well his family makes wine here in Camano Island... good stuff!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:46:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BTW - Never liked red wine much, but a friend of mine, well his family makes wine here in Camano Island... good stuff!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I pray every night for the Stanwood/Camano bridge to fall apart when all of the island occupants are asleep.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:36:02 AM EDT
[#5]
and lose access to all that wine???
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:41:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Honestly...

Whats a little shit talking between friends?

This.

I've never had reason to be upset with anyone here, but if I did I would try to take care of it privately, not on the board.

I have a problem with "think before you speak" that extends to typing (though, more than 80% of my smartass comments get cancelled when I type it, rather than posting).  The stupid crap I say on here, I also say in person.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:17:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Gone are the days of point and counter point debates based on fact with some opinion...

It's easier to go on emotion, assumptions, and name calling to prove your point!.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:28:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Gone are the days of point and counter point debates based on fact with some opinion...

It's easier to go on emotion, assumptions, and name calling to prove your point!.

You're wrong...
...dickhead
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:33:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're wrong...

...dickhead

No, no, no ... that's I feel my assumptions are right, and you are wrong....

dickhead.

Geez, now I'm all upset 'cause I assumed you were smarter than the average bear ...(see how I covered all three?)
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:07:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone I have talked smack to on this board I would say the same thing to their face and be willing to back it up. I don't talk shit for no reason.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:26:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh man, I thought this might actually be about piss.
My middle kid, just this week, while out chasing down a dog that got out, says, "Can I take a leak here?"
Thankfully, *here* was a very wooded gravel road at dusk so I said, yea, whatever...
The damn kid puts this 15' arc off the side of the road and literally pees on the switchback below.
I wonder if he has Hank's "Narra-urethera"?  
Ok - go back to you moaning...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#13]
We were just trying to bait in an outsider so we could all dog pile his ass.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Anyone I have talked smack to on this board I would say the same thing to their face and be willing to back it up. I don't talk shit for no reason.

I'm a retard

a huey + black nose cone + body work + white paint = space shuttle, + door gunners = spaceshuttle door gunners

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Men or Mice… Come on who can piss farther?!?!?!

Can I just piss on the mouse and call it good?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:38:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I pray every night for the Stanwood/Camano bridge to fall apart when all of the island occupants are asleep.

I'm not a HUGE fan of South Park, but it has it's moments.  Am I the only one to notice the bridge to the island's name is Mark Clark Bridge?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever seen a grown man naked?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever seen a grown man naked?

I haven't seen you naked... yet...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top