Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 4:07:11 PM EST
I've been trying to get ahold of the guy from Lacey (Iblis on here) who sells the MEGA lowers. I haven't had luck yet. Any chance he'll be at the show this weekend with lowers (and where would I find him there). Any info would be great, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:30:44 PM EST
They aren't usually at the Monroe shows.

www.carricozarmory.com
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:00:38 PM EST
Look on the EE. He always has about a 15 page thread on there with them darn things for sale. Look under the "complete rifles and lowers" part of the AR section. I'm sure he checks there quite often as well as his IM I would think.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:10:56 PM EST
Monroe...Nope....

Im...maybe, but I would email him for best results....

He is swamped to say the least...Lots of people waited until the sunset from what it seems and sheeeet has hit the fan....

Vancouver is the next show then back to Puyallup from what I heard today....

Cheers
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:27:40 PM EST
I just asked him today on the phone when he called me. And said he won't be at the show in Monroe this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:03:48 AM EST
Does anyone know if anyone in the North end (Seattle to Everett) has these in stock, or if the guy is going to make it to Monroe anytime soon? Puyallup is farther than i want to drive but, not far enough to warrant paying a transfer fee to avoid.

I think i am going to have to CHOOSE between lazy and cheap.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:19:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:07:07 AM EST
Vancouver show. WOOHOO!!!

I will soon have my MEGA's. And a pistol lower (I hope.)

You guys could come down to the show and get lowers. The Vancouver show isn't a Monroe or Puyallup show bu it is a decent show.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:16:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By redmenace:
Does anyone know if anyone in the North end (Seattle to Everett) has these in stock, or if the guy is going to make it to Monroe anytime soon? Puyallup is farther than i want to drive but, not far enough to warrant paying a transfer fee to avoid.

I drove to Olympia from Bellevue to pick up a couple. Local transfer fees would've been $40, and I'm pretty sure I didn't spend that much in gas to pick them up, plus I got to visit a friend down there, and if I felt inspired I would've visited the mil surplus stores. Just don't go on Friday afternoon like I did .
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:25:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:47:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By JAFO:

Originally Posted By NightSniper:
Vancouver show. WOOHOO!!!

I will soon have my MEGA's. And a pistol lower (I hope.)

You guys could come down to the show and get lowers. The Vancouver show isn't a Monroe or Puyallup show bu it is a decent show.

Anyone have a schedule of the Vancouver fun shows, and/or directions, contact info, etc? I'd like to update the fun show list.

Here is the link to most of the shows in the NW www.rosecitygunshows.com/ it is located at the Clark County Fair Grounds.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:22:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By Capro:

Originally Posted By redmenace:

I drove to Olympia from Bellevue to pick up a couple. Local transfer fees would've been $40, and I'm pretty sure I didn't spend that much in gas to pick them up, plus I got to visit a friend down there, and if I felt inspired I would've visited the mil surplus stores. Just don't go on Friday afternoon like I did .

Does Carrico have a place of business or do i need to make arrangements to meet him?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:52:06 AM EST
I talked to him yesterday, and both him and his other brother should be at the Puyallup show.
Top Top