Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2003 4:27:18 PM EDT
And for topic #400 in the WA st forum I would like to present the possability of a dinner meeting for tomorrow (friday) evening.  I am pretty flexible as to where and am willing to drive a ways.  So.....anyone want to eat?
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, if nobody else wants to make a suggestion, I will. :)

How about my neighborhood again?

Pegasus Pizza
4201 NE Sunset Blvd
Renton, WA 98059
(425)271-4510

It's just off the corner of Sunset/900 and Union up in the Highlands. I hear it's not as good as the Alki location, but it was great the last time I had it. That was about 6 years ago though.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#2]
How about this?

We all meet at 5 corners gym in Edmonds at 7pm.

I can work out and you guys can fetch all my weights for me and ogle the women in their tight clothes and sweaty chests.

There is a little convienence store across the street that sells beer buy the 12 pack that could tide you guys over.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
And lil' ern chimes in with another *wonderful* suggestion.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Well, if nobody else wants to make a suggestion, I will. :)

How about my neighborhood again?

Pegasus Pizza
4201 NE Sunset Blvd
Renton, WA 98059
(425)271-4510

It's just off the corner of Sunset/900 and Union up in the Highlands. I hear it's not as good as the Alki location, but it was great the last time I had it. That was about 6 years ago though.

Why dont we go to the Alki Pegasus in my neck of the woods...  That way I could go.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 12:38:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The Alki location would be:

Pegasus Pizza & Pasta
2758 Alki Ave
Seattle, WA
(206)932-4849

$1 OFF PIZZA/FREE PASTA ENTREE print and cut cupon <--- Only good Mon - Fri until 4 PM.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Did this happen, or was it just an idea lost in the wind...

If it did, well, there's me again- a day late and a dollar short.

Damn.  I have money, have transportation, could have come and seen what gun nuts look like in real life (its a joke, son!) but no.... I just don't check here every day.

Stupid me.

Isn't there a gun show this weekend?  Hmmm... gonna have to figure a way to swing that with out of town guests... maybe I can ditch them sunday.  :-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top