Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/23/2017 10:56:30 PM EDT
Anybody going? We will have three tables a long the north wall. Be sure to come introduce yourselves!
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 1:44:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Be careful and be safe driving here. Not much snow expected here but supposedly it's going to be hellacious north and west of us.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 6:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I was planning on going couple things I am looking for. but due to the shitty weather I will be plowing roads this weekend unless everything shapes up pretty decently. kind of a bummer but what can you do.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]
the roads are pretty clean here - its been too warm for anything to stick.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Fort Dodge gun show this weekend as well.  Not sure what impact the weather will have.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#5]
How big is it compared to the Cedar Rapids one? Is it much different for vendors? May take the drive if its some different stuff.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How big is it compared to the Cedar Rapids one? Is it much different for vendors? May take the drive if its some different stuff.
View Quote

Usually us (range toys), tactical creations, Gabe's, and sometime sieh guns are there. And ohrts -cant forget ohrts beef jerky

Besides that various other venders. I believe it is smaller than cedar rapids.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 3:39:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Usually us (range toys), tactical creations, Gabe's, and sometime sieh guns are there. And ohrts -cant forget ohrts beef jerky

Besides that various other venders. I believe it is smaller than cedar rapids.
View Quote

I'm guessing Sieh will be in Ft Dodge.  Much closer to his home base.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

1/2 the number of gun dealers as the Cedar Rapids show normally.  
If I remember correctly was $7 or $8 to get in the door last time.  Would be nice to see a few less trinket vendors and a few more gun dealers at the Waterloo gun shows.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:45:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm guessing Sieh will be in Ft Dodge.  Much closer to his home base.
View Quote

Sieh is at McElroy.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Any Swiss K31 or 1896/11 at the show I missed one at the Waverly show awhile ago and keep kicking myself. I have been wanting to add one of these for quite some time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any Swiss K31 or 1896/11 at the show I missed one at the Waverly show awhile ago and keep kicking myself. I have been wanting to add one of these for quite some time.
View Quote

I know zero about them. Tell me what to look for and I'll wander the tables in the morning.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is one here for $439
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

There is one here for $439
View Quote

well dang unable to make it today to check it out. working yesterday really put a screw in the plans for this weekend.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top