Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2013 11:14:17 AM EDT
What was Joe Heck's price as a whore to dingy Reid and our Kenyan master?

Did he get ANY reach around for Nevada?

Might be time to split Nevada into two states!
I'm so tired of being F'ed over by guys I have no choice in un-electing but who still claim to represent my interest and state.

With "Friends" like this..........
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep.  I considered that too.  Did McConnell think it wasn't obvious he took a bribe?
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 6:16:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't follow these issues as close as you do Richard but  I heard Fox News call Heck's name as one of the no votes. Did fox get it wrong?
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't follow these issues as close as you do Richard but  I heard Fox News call Heck's name as one of the no votes. Did fox get it wrong?
View Quote

That's what I heard too.
Heck was on some radio show on KKOH Thursday and I thought  the guy was thanking him for his "no" vote.
I was shooting at the time and had earplugs in, so I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The list I saw of "NO" votes did not have his name on it.

Dean Heller and Mark Amodei were no votes.

I can try to check additional sources.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Strait from the horses-ass mouth!
With excuses of course.

There was no legitimate reason for a "Default", that was just scare tactics for low information voters.
Even if such had happened it would NOT have been the first, second, or even fifth.
Try the SIXTH!

So the can has been kicked again, and the new deadline will have the same result as all the ones before.
But of course this most recent charade included making it even easier to raise the "Debt Ceiling", so it's even less of an actual limit than before.

No mention of ANY reach-around for Nevada.
Should have and could have demanded a LOT, like ending the mining patent "Temporary Moratorium", or returning some of our "Federal Lands" to state control, maybe shut down Yucca Mountain for real, rescind the Black Rock NCA, etc.
Epic FAIL!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON -- Congressman Joe Heck (NV-03) today released the following statement after voting in favor of a bipartisan deal to fund the federal government, prevent a default, and set up long-term budget talks. The legislation also overturns a rule issued by the Obama Administration to ignore verification requirements in order to receive health insurance subsidies under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

"Government by crisis is not an effective way to govern. Families in Nevada have endured unnecessary hardships due to a widespread failure of leadership in Washington. That is not what the people expect and it is certainly not what they deserve.

“This bipartisan bill paves the way for us to reopen the government and address our long-term spending and debt issues. It also ensures our seniors and veterans continue to receive their benefits and maintains our nation's military readiness.

"I am deeply disappointed this legislation did not include spending reforms to address this administration's spending addiction. The ball is now squarely in the court of the president and leadership in both houses to move those negotiations forward.

“As I have stated all along, the healthcare law must be repealed, repaired, and replaced because of the burdens it places on individuals, families, and businesses, but not at the expense of a prolonged government shutdown.

“I am hopeful that we can reach a responsible long-term budgetary agreement. Anything less that does not address the sequester's impact on our military readiness, reduce our debt and deficit, and help grow our economy is unacceptable and I will no longer support band-aid approaches to these serious problems."
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info Richard. Many of is read your posts and act on the information you post. Just want you to know we appreciate your vigilance - keep fighting the good fight!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top