I know I have already posted quite a few replies to existing posts about the "AMNESTY" issue, but I am so angry with our government for turning a blind eye to the illegal immigration issue. Only, now do they want to do something, and it is not what I, or most Americans, believe is the right course of action for our country.
It comes down to this:
1) DEPORT the law breaking illegal immigrants
2) Construct a wall along the border and increase security
3) PUNISH any and all businesses that hire illegals
4) Use our prison system labor force to do the jobs illegals have been doing like agricultural work
5) "Most Importantly" sever all economic help to Mexico and boycott any manufactured goods until that country starts taking an interest in its own people and provides for them similar opportunities that are available here.
These are just my thoughts drawn up in a few minutes. There are probably some flaws in the procedures, but I think my reasoning is logical.
Many of my friends are Hispanic, so my crutch is not with those who are American, it is with those who do not respect our laws or our Flag and what it stands for.