Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 10:46:34 AM EDT

ARE YOU READY TO SERVE ME THIS MONTH?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Talk about a creepy picture. It sends shivers down my spine.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#2]
There is something Sooooooooooooo wrong about her having her own army.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It is the only reason it is in power, it is willing to use violence to oppress the people with it's standing army in time of peace.

pitty the army worships it and serves it instead of the people.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Admit it..

You kinda wish you were the Pilot of Gregoire 1.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:58:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is the only reason it is in power, it is willing to use violence to oppress the people with it's standing army in time of peace.

Come on now STRAT,

She is also the Militia's Commander and Chief.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Come on now STRAT,

She is also the Militia's Commander and Chief.

Not when she is in violation of the supreme law of the land.

What gov office issues revolution permits ? you have no logic to help you here.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What gov office issues revolution permits ? you have no logic to help you here.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You're so brainwashed by your own twisted fantasies that you don't even recognize the difference between reality and the fiction you create.

IIRC correctly strat, it was your side of the state that elected her. Hmmm'k?

Regardless of anything else, remember this I, not you, took an oath to-

"...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God"

You'll just have to go to sleep each night wondering if my moral compass can tell the difference between a lawful order, and an unlawful one.

R-32, I have the same full color glossy version of Chairwoman() Gregwhore over my bed.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Who is she,??? My boss is W.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:32:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Armies with superior numbers, training, experience and technology have been defeated by weaker forces before, and will be again.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God"

Hey now...That is not the oath you took as a member of the National Guard.

R-32, I have the same full color glossy version of Chairwoman() Gregwhore over my bed.

Is it autographed?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What was your oath again?...

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#13]
STRATIOTES
Team Member

Post Number :: 3063

WA, USA

User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armies with superior numbers, training, experience and technology have been defeated by weaker forces before, and will be again.

Name some.

Vietnam, supplied by chi-coms and Soviets, they never won a major engagement against us.

Afganistan, we supplied the Muj with advanced AA systems.

Where are you figuring on getting your support from?????

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:41:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now...That is not the oath you took as a member of the National Guard.
I took that oath upon Enlistment in the Active Duty, and have never been released from it.

Upon initial enlistment in the Guard, the oath was simular, but with state oriented language added.

Is it autographed?

No, can you get that done for me?????
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Can uniform standards at least be decided on so I don't accidently shoot the wrong side, for lack of being able to tell them apart, other then the .mil looks like the .mil, if it all starts?  

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Can uniform standards at least be decided on so I don't accidently shoot the wrong side, for lack of being able to tell them apart, other then the .mil looks like the .mil, if it all starts?  

Shoot the ragbag with the VietNam tiger stripes and the MN 91/30...and add it to your collection
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:44:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shoot the ragbag with the VietNam tiger stripes and the MN 91/30...and add it to your collection

Hey now! Thats the Hippynik yer talkin' bout!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:46:59 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

The ones with the clean BDU's are the Citizen Militia guys...(they have access to a washer and dryer at home...)

The guys in dirty,ratty,smelly looking BDU's are Infantry.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Although I dont agree with her politics and wont vote for her, as long as she continues to be proactive on building armories, increasing funding for training and equipment for my troops, fighting federal downsizing of the NG, and continues to not be afraid of sending us into the fight more power to her.  She is a big step ahead of Gary the Fairy on military issues.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No, can you get that done for me?????

Sure thing!....

I will get it right out in the mornings mail!..

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Also be sure to tag anyone that yells Wolverines, sure sign of a militia type. Detain and beat anyone who says federalist papers, randy weaver, waco, vote from the roofs and other catchy militia phrases.

BTW, when did this forum get taken over by the frugalsquirrel nuts???
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Although I dont agree with her politics and wont vote for her, as long as she continues to be proactive on building armories, increasing funding for training and equipment for my troops, fighting federal downsizing of the NG, and continues to not be afraid of sending us into the fight more power to her.  She is a big step ahead of Gary the Fairy on military issues.

No bullshit.. She is leaps and bounds ahead of Gary on State Military issues....

Still not where I would like her to be, but that is just me...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Indeed atleast she's fighting the Feds to get the equipment that we need.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:07:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ones with the clean BDU's are the Citizen Militia guys...(they have access to a washer and dryer at home...)

The guys in dirty,ratty,smelly looking BDU's are Infantry.

The Constitution say I can't use your house for quarters unless I compensate you. It doesn't say shit about confiscating washers and dryers

Yeah, the next mornings mail.....oughtta bere here in July

(Thanks again for the "stuff"!)
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Indeed atleast she's fighting the Feds to get the equipment that we need.

All I had to do was save all of my MRE's from Drill's and AT's to trade for Medical supplies...

And Lt. Donahue still wanted to bust my ass.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The Constitution say I can't use your house for quarters unless I compensate you.

My wife say's it is OK...Just make sure that you all have your name marked clearly on your laundry bags.

And you have to sleep down the street.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:02:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Since they don't have Google in the east side of the state. . .

I, <state your name> , do solemly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of Washington against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of Washington and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.

Matt45, are you the one that repeats "state your name" to the enlisting officer every time you reenlist?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Where are you figuring on getting youyour support from?????

If it ever got to that, I'm sure China would step in with RPGs, AKs, and few things even nastier, just to keep the carnage rolling.

Truth of it is, they already are. Some of those drug battles in Mexico have been quite spectacular.

If certain "political" organizations aren't stockpiling heavy weapons, I'll eat my hat.

GANGS POSE BORDER THREAT

DEL RIO, Texas - Val Verde County Sheriff D'Wayne Jernigan has dealt with smugglers and drug gangs for decades, both as sheriff and as a customs agent.

But in the last year, the risks of drug-fueled terrorism have raised the stakes to scary levels.  Rifles and handguns have been replaced by rocket-propelled grenades, or RPGs, and high-caliber machine guns.

"Now the bad guys have more sophisticated training and better equipment," Sheriff Jernigan said.  "They're better armed and willing to shoot."

www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v05/n1865/a01.html?233115

It's really pretty scary shit. There are militant gangs all over the country. At some point, someone within one of them is going to directly challenge the legal authority, like they do in Mexico, South America, Africa, the Middle East, India, Asia, The Phillipines and just about any other place on the planet, except here, so far.

There are news stories about portions of countries that are ungovernable, due to well-armed criminals. Mexico's government could make our southern border too hot to handle just by ignoring the problem, let alone helping out the drug lords, and they ARE helping the drug lords. They ARE the drug lords.

Recently, somebody cut loose with an SMG up on Capitol Hill in Seattle. They just fired up a restaurant. When will somebody fire back and get a full blown gun battle going on the streets of Seattle?

The Seattle Police have a habit of backing off and letting the rough trade have their fight, while the citizens are left to fend for themselves. The Police will even block them in, not allowing them to escape. Fat Tuesday proved that out.

With our loose border controls, I feel it's only a matter of time. The weapons are showing up, the criminals are showing up and everybody wants to bring the US down a few notches.

What better way than to keep us too busy at home to go bothering people in other countries?

If Chavez wants to stir up trouble, he'll take those 100,000 AKs he bought with our oil money and send some of them to the latino gangs along the southern border. I'd bet my ass he already is.

As much as I'd enjoy their company, I'd hate to see our NG troops endlessly rotating on and off deployments right here in Washington or in California.

Given heavily armed criminals threatening or eliminating government control, the demand for firepower could grow among the local population. You can't fight well-armed gangsters with pop guns.

It happened in Kosovo, Columbia, Nicaraugua, Mexico, Israel, The Phillipines, Somolia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, The Sudan, Cambodia, Burma and it could even happen here.

If it did happen, it would happen in days and weeks, not months and years. The months and years are already happening.

We are furless animals. In this climate, we must have heat. Either the gas and oil flows, or the trees come down and the coal gets burned up. Most people aren't going to passively starve or freeze to death. Either the government stays in control and keeps things running or trouble will start quickly after a few missed meals and a few cold nights.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Da_Bunny
Team Member
Keyboard Commando

Post Number :: 11896

WA, USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you figuring on getting youyour support from?????

If it ever got to that, I'm sure China would step in with RPGs, AKs, and few things even nastier, We will do like in Iraq, get caught with an RPG or crew served weapon, its shoot on sight. Large ocean, long trip and large Navy and coast guard to get through. just to keep the carnage rolling.

Truth of it is, they already are. Some of those drug battles in Mexico Thats Mexico, no USA. have been quite spectacular.

If certain "political" organizations aren't stockpiling heavy weapons, I'll eat my hat
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#31]
So you are admittedly prepared to follow orders and kill fellow Americans regardless of the reason for the uprising? Is this Chairborne's new user name?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:47:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey Strat, what would you do if things got so bad that the if the two organised militias in the state (the Washington National Guard, and the Washington Guard- they are a state defense force of volunteers not subject to federal call up) were unable to handle it, and the third militia were called up.  Yes, I mean a state draft.  She has that authority.

You seem about as delusional as some of the libtards on DU, just on the other side.  There's a guy on another board I frequent that is your opposite.  A lib that is in his own world.  I'd like to see the two of you locked into a room together.  That would be some comedy.  Or really boring when both of you just started ranting and it came out as coherently a baby talk.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:19:17 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

roger that.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:21:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Boomer
Post Number :: 7327

WA, USA

So you are admittedly prepared to follow orders and kill fellow Americans regardless of the reason for the uprising? Is this Chairborne's new user name?

Lets see if people loot, murder, rape and burn buidlings in our cities, I have no problem killing my fellow man.. At no time did I say for any reason, if your breaking the law ie(new Orleans, LA riots)  Then you will have to take your medicine. Now if your saying general uprising against an oppresive Government, that is a decision (whether we side with the government or the people) that those of us in uniform will have to make if it ever happens(God willing it wont).
I suppose Boomer we should simply let Anarchy reign in our cities and do nothing right?? Obviously talking to looters doesnt do any good, what would you do???
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#35]
The problem here is the .mil types don't seem to learn from history even if it is only last fall, the storm damaged city is too big a problem for even the military, foreign forces even volunteered and deployed to the storm damaged areas but tanks and troops do not restore order and rebuild cities, it takes civil contactors and civil justice systems to do that, yes I know Construction Battalions have been there with equipment and material and a skilled labor force but what they accomplish is only for federal political propaganda.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
The problem here is the .mil types don't seem to learn from history even if it is only last fall, the storm damaged city is too big a problem for even the military, foreign forces even volunteered and deployed to the storm damaged areas but tanks and troops do not restore order and rebuild cities, it takes civil contactors and civil justice systems to do that, yes I know Construction Battalions have been there with equipment and material and a skilled labor force but what they accomplish is only for federal political propaganda.

And the militia can do better? this aint the 1800's anymore, enter the real world okie dokie.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
And the militia can do better? this aint the 1800's anymore, enter the real world okie dokie.

This area often floods, the first area where the waters rise is in the fields along the river, I have plowed those fields seeded those fields harvested those fields all my life and have seen every flood water pattern since 1959 and talked to my neighbors that lived through the 1920 flood here, same goes for the forests, both harvested timber and panted timber, cruised timberland blah blah blah, point is, it doesnt matter what the calamity is, when it is time to respond the people know more than anyone else and knowledge is power.

Think you can drive your tank across one of the fields here ? you are in for a unpleasent surprise !

When it comes to urban areas like Seattle, well who do you think built the more critical infrastructure ? Power ? bridges ? Fuel lines ? Rail lines ? Air ports Sea Ports ? even sub bases and military bases.

Those that build and rebuild and repair know more how things work than those that only know how to use explosives.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#38]
"Thats Mexico, no USA."

If there is one thing the border is not, it's not a barrier.

I'm betting the machine guns and RPGs are already moving across the border.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Boomer

WA, USA

Lets see if people loot, murder, rape and burn buidlings in our cities, I have no problem killing my fellow man.. At no time did I say for any reason, if your breaking the law ie(new Orleans, LA riots)  Then you will have to take your medicine. Now if your saying general uprising against an oppresive Government, that is a decision (whether we side with the government or the people) that those of us in uniform will have to make if it ever happens(God willing it wont).
I suppose Boomer we should simply let Anarchy reign in our cities and do nothing right?? Obviously talking to looters doesnt do any good, what would you do???

Wow. Kinda like Kent State. Wasn't that a Guard action?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Boomer

WA, USA

And your solution?You people bitch when the military does something and you bitch when it does nothing. You will never be pleased with anything, because your blinded by your own self-interests. Some of you live a dream-land where one day you will RISE up and take over(or so you think). You will simply replace one form of repression with another, keep living in fantasyland. The militia has no supplies, transportation, Medicine or other necessary resources necessary to rebuild this country. Where would all that come from?? You would simply steal it, just like the government does.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Any time there's a scandal, we always try and get involved.
-Larry Flynt

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
You will simply replace one form of repression with another, keep living in fantasyland. The militia has no supplies, transportation, Medicine or other necessary resources necessary to rebuild this country. Where would all that come from?? You would simply steal it, just like the government does.

The sad fact here is it seems a few .mils have saviour complex and don't realize it.

The people can not repress themselve by definition, tyrants are rebels only !

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Boomer

WA, USA

And your solution?You people bitch when the military does something and you bitch when it does nothing. You will never be pleased with anything, because your blinded by your own self-interests. Some of you live a dream-land where one day you will RISE up and take over(or so you think). You will simply replace one form of repression with another, keep living in fantasyland. The militia has no supplies, transportation, Medicine or other necessary resources necessary to rebuild this country. Where would all that come from?? You would simply steal it, just like the government does.

Actually I was hoping to make this a segway into another question. What if you were ordered to open fire (shoot to kill) on a peaceful protest during some disaster. When the .gov couldn't or wouldn't supply food or medicine. Sorry, no wiggle room on this such as Well if they did something illegal. They are not. What would you do? Forget  the militia for a moment.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Boomer

WA, USA

A) Learn how to properly quote and respond.

B) Take some comprehension development courses. Rioting, looting, raping, nor murdering were being discussed or alluded to.

I often disagree with Strat, but I think he nailed this so-called savior complex in certain .mil types spot on. If you are not Chairborne, you must either be be a close relative or suffer a similar mental disorder.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:34:23 PM EDT
[#45]
If they are peaceful, why would we need to fire? If ordered to do so by a superior officer, its an unlawful order and I would not follow it. If they are looting, burning etc, now thats another matter.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Boomer

WA, USA

B) Take some comprehension development courses. Rioting, looting, raping, nor murdering were being discussed or alluded to.

I often disagree with Strat, but I think he nailed this so-called savior complex in certain .mil types spot on. If you are not Chairborne, you must either be be a close relative or suffer a similar mental disorder.

I agree with you Boomer, but I would also have to say that I've seen the savior complex from Strats side....I guess we all really want to help
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Boomer

WA, USA

I often disagree with Strat, but I think he nailed this so-called savior complex in certain .mil types spot on. If you are not Chairborne, you must either be be a close relative or suffer a similar mental disorder.[/quote]

How about you learn to go F##K yourself. Isnt that always the tactic used by nutsjob such as yourself attack intelligence, attack education anything in an attempt to win their pathetic excuse for an arguement. Perhaps you wannabes are the ones with the mental disorder.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top