Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2003 3:14:13 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone in the maryland area ever uses this range?  I recently went and paid to gain membership to use it after picking up my first AR15, Bushmaster M4 16in (XM15 E2S M4).

I also just picked up a eotech 551, which I need to go get sighted in and wanted to see if anyone else here uses that range that I would possibly run into.

I live in upper marlboro, md as well as Gaithersburg and am looking for some ranges near my house in upper marlboro.  Any suggestions, or is laplata the closest I am going to get?

-Mike
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I'm all the way up near the Pa line.  Ughh less than a mile from freedom.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe the best bet for you would to just hop on 270North and go to the Frederick range.

Contact the member "Forest". He is a member there and I hear they have a really nice range.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#3]
M4,
I'm a member (and trustee) at the AGC's Range in Marriostville.  I'm also a member of the IWLA (which has a range) in Frederick.  Both of which are a drive from upper Marlboro.

Doofoo - check the list of ranges in the "Where to Shoot" section at www.md-ar15.com  IIRC there are some ranges in that general area (though 2 of them have been closed due to noise issues and one of those clubs now uses the AGC ranges up here near Baltimore).
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in Gaithersburg & a Rockville IWLA member.  I don't get to the range as often as I'd like but maybe some point down the road I can bring you to our range as a guest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top