Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/28/2003 3:14:13 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone in the maryland area ever uses this range? I recently went and paid to gain membership to use it after picking up my first AR15, Bushmaster M4 16in (XM15 E2S M4).

I also just picked up a eotech 551, which I need to go get sighted in and wanted to see if anyone else here uses that range that I would possibly run into.

I live in upper marlboro, md as well as Gaithersburg and am looking for some ranges near my house in upper marlboro. Any suggestions, or is laplata the closest I am going to get?

-Mike
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 5:04:58 PM EDT
Sorry I'm all the way up near the Pa line. Ughh less than a mile from freedom.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:38:34 AM EDT
Maybe the best bet for you would to just hop on 270North and go to the Frederick range.

Contact the member "Forest". He is a member there and I hear they have a really nice range.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 1:01:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/30/2003 1:03:00 PM EDT by Forest]
M4,
I'm a member (and trustee) at the AGC's Range in Marriostville. I'm also a member of the IWLA (which has a range) in Frederick. Both of which are a drive from upper Marlboro.

Doofoo - check the list of ranges in the "Where to Shoot" section at www.md-ar15.com IIRC there are some ranges in that general area (though 2 of them have been closed due to noise issues and one of those clubs now uses the AGC ranges up here near Baltimore).
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 3:11:00 PM EDT
I'm in Gaithersburg & a Rockville IWLA member. I don't get to the range as often as I'd like but maybe some point down the road I can bring you to our range as a guest.
Top Top