Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2021 2:45:16 PM EDT
Who can tell me about the Marshfield Shooting Club? Wife got us a membership & I kinda ow exactly squat about them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I was a member a couple years ago so my info could be dated.
Decent setup for shooting from a bench or lane.
They had static steel for pistols at about 15ish yards.
A 100 yard berm, and a 200 yard backstop through a cut in the woods.
There was about 6-10 benches for rifle shooting and about 5-6 enclosed "lanes" for pistol/rifle.
I think they had an area setup for skeet off to the side somewhere.
Overall at that time it was a pretty good range, just didn't really fit for me wanting to practice USPSA style shooting.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You can pm me.  I was on the board for a while.  Note was.... lots of things have changed since then.  If you are just looking for a place to shoot, it's a great place.
Link Posted: 10/9/2021 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#3]
We're just after a place to shoot with the kids. Pleasant Hope is closed for however long & there's been to many morons at the state ranges lately general lately. So many of the clubs we've looked into have had so many snooty asshats, justcouldnt stomach the atmosphere. Went out today & meet a bunch of the members there, It seems to be good for what we're looking for. Reckon that time will tell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top