Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2005 2:53:57 PM EDT
....Any kind words you want Bosifus and I to pass on?

Please Join U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell at <<REMOVED>>., August 10

You are invited to attend a special reception for U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell Wed., Aug., 10, on the tenth floor at 4:30 p.m. The reception, which is expected to last about 30 minutes, will follow meetings with <<REMOVED>>’s executive team in which she will learn more about the company and how we fulfill our mission of putting people to work.

Sen. Cantwell was elected to the State House of Representatives when she was just 28. She was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1995 and joined the Senate in 2000.

Sen. Cantwell led the successful fight to repeal a law that prevented Washington residents from deducting their state and local taxes on their annual federal returns, resulting in an average tax cut of $500. Her legislative efforts have also led to the expansion of Mt. Rainier Park by 800 acres and the passage of a law that required the Pentagon to tell National Guard members and reservists the expected length of their deployment.

Sen. Cantwell is a leading proponent of alternative energy solutions that will reduce U.S. reliance on oil and create a healthy environment. She also leads the High Tech Working Group, a forum where tech industry leaders meet to discuss ways to innovate, grow the industry, and create jobs.

Please join us for the opportunity to meet Sen. Cantwell and to welcome her to <<REMOVED>>.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]

....Any kind words you want Bosifus and I to pass on?

umm....no.

I've got some things I'd LOVE to say to her, but they are definitely not kind.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#3]
How's about...."Why don't you resign from the Senate you useless liberal douche bag"
On second thought, I guess I shouldn't sugarcoat my comment and be so NICE.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How's about...."Why don't you resign from the Senate you useless liberal douche bag"
On second thought, I guess I shouldn't sugarcoat my comment and be so NICE.

I was just going to suggest that you be hired on for one day... that day of course.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]
You'll have to do it, I won't be attending.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#6]
You can always through in a couple.....<cough> bullshit <cough>
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
bosifus is one of your clan also?!

No relation, but we do in fact work at the same liberal senator shmoozing corporate office however.

To be honest Im sure they would take the opportunity to do this regardless of whatever party they happen to represent.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I guess I should ask you first: how bad do you want to keep your job?

Not very, you say? Okay, let's see:

1) Why don't you think the Constitution means what it says?

2) Exactly what was it that made you (so sure you are) smarter than your consttituents?

3) Just how much more do you think you can tax us, anyway?

4) What do you plan to do after the voters throw you out on your well-padded backside next election?

5) Have you stopped beating your husband?

. . . I could really get warmed up, but I think that's as far as you'll probably get before her thugs drag you into the parking lot and Mace you, then use you for Taser training--
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I think you need to come up with some new Pic's for us to photoshop...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#12]
In his role on the House Transportation conference, Congressman Reichert played a key role in securing funding for WA state in the transportation bill, probably more so than any other WA representative.   For example, he personally gave the Chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee a tour of several areas in our state that need critical funding, a tour on which the chairman said he learned "a very real need for funding to address the viaduct project."*

Question:  Why wasn't Congressman Reichert invited to the press conference announcing the transportation funding for WA state?

*Quote Reference:  Reichert Press Release
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:38:31 AM EDT
[#13]
You could ask her how that voting her conscience thing versus what her constituency wants is working out. You could also ask which has a better chance of lasting, a snowball in hell or her in congress?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You could ask her how that voting her conscience thing versus what her constituency wants is working out. You could also ask which has a better chance of lasting, a snowball in hell or her in congress?

The first thing you mentioned is what I would love to ask both her and Murray. Murray especially is a prime example of progressive representation and not the will of the people she represents. Mark my words, she will end up a feinstein in stature at some point if she is not thrown out of office. Think about it, she has it all going for her;

A) Bitterly Ugly.
B) Could care less about representing her home constituency.
C) Bowl haircut.

Secret weapon; CHILDRENS TENNIS SHOES!

Cantwell on the other hand is not nearly ugly enough to fill the role of the supreme head of the progressive hate anything that might remotely represent anything good this country stands for party.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:30:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The first thing you mentioned is what I would love to ask both her and Murray. Murray especially is a prime example of progressive representation and not the will of the people she represents. Mark my words, she will end up a feinstein in stature at some point if she is not thrown out of office.

Indeed. Unlike some on these boards, I've had the priviledge of meeting twixe with Doc Hastings and Patty Murray. I found Patty to be much more open to listen and faster to respond to your idea without just sending a blanket e-mail back. I know two staffers from both the Hastings and Murray camp and they could tell you horror stories about both. I personally don't like Doc because he claims to represent and endorse the "values and heritage" of the eastside, but in reality, he's very much a part of "tit for a tat" gov't political power game, parties nonwithstanding. It's remarkable that for the highway bill, both Hastings and Murray signed on, but they didn't lead the charge- completely. I'll have to ask about that.
I don't give Cantwell much credit, but then again, she's a freshman fish in a very large pool, but the anti-firearms bit does cause me to frown. Oh well, mid-terms will be interesting.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:53:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The first thing you mentioned is what I would love to ask both her and Murray. Murray especially is a prime example of progressive representation and not the will of the people she represents. Mark my words, she will end up a feinstein in stature at some point if she is not thrown out of office.

Indeed. Unlike some on these boards, I've had the priviledge of meeting twixe with Doc Hastings and Patty Murray. I found Patty to be much more open to listen and faster to respond to your idea without just sending a blanket e-mail back. I know two staffers from both the Hastings and Murray camp and they could tell you horror stories about both. I personally don't like Doc because he claims to represent and endorse the "values and heritage" of the eastside, but in reality, he's very much a part of "tit for a tat" gov't political power game, parties nonwithstanding. It's remarkable that for the highway bill, both Hastings and Murray signed on, but they didn't lead the charge- completely. I'll have to ask about that.
I don't give Cantwell much credit, but then again, she's a freshman fish in a very large pool, but the anti-firearms bit does cause me to frown. Oh well, mid-terms will be interesting.

I love how they screwed Reichert out of any credit for the transportation bill passing when he personaly took people out and showed them what it was those Federal dollars are being spent for.

I really hope that we can place hope in Reichert and not feel decieved when the tough votes come down the line.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:13:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

C) Bowl haircut.

True sign of a liberal fucktard.

Cantwell on the other hand is not nearly ugly enough.........

Evidently we are talking about two different cantpaywells. Did you look at the above pic? The only thing she has going for her is a throat that is ribbed for his pleasure.

To bad she is a pitcher.

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:21:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
The only thing she has going for her is a throat that is ribbed for his pleasure.

Finaly, something good has been pointed out about her.

DD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top