Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2003 1:47:20 AM EDT
I've put together a graphic and page for texas concealed carry holders:

www.boneville.net/texaschl/

It shows you where you can carry if you have a Texas CHL, and also where you can carry if you get a Florida non-resident permit. The last few states you can carry in you must get a non-resident permit from that state. The states in grey will not allow you to carry.

Have fun!
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess its time to apply for that FL permit.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice map. Thanks for posting it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 6:22:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Slumlord, If you apply for that FL permit let us know what is required.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I sent off for my FL non-res CHL packet, and it's just been sitting in my desk for a few months. Time to get off my ass and get it done.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#6]
yeah my pop and i are both waiting on our florida packets to arrive.

He hasn't gotten his Texas CHL yet, but I have already dropped mine in the mail. Just waiting for DPS to take their sweet time.

Glad some may find this map useful. As I spot new states enacting CHL or reciprocity, I'll try to add them to the list. (I went ahead and added MO since they just passed CHL)
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 9:12:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Good info, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks good.  One error though.  Minnesota should be yellow as it now issues CCW permits.  While they only recognize a few other states' permits, they do issue to non-residents.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:22:32 PM EDT
[#9]
good catch. I have updated minnesota.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top