BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 1:41:46 PM EDT
Maxon Shooters Supplies
1226 Rand Rd
Desplaines, IL 60016
847-298-4867

Is having it's annual Manufacturers Shoot this weekend. I will be helping out in the gun shop behind the counter, I'm the tall skinny blonde guy. Come by and say hello. Should be alot of fun & ought to be interesting to see if we have any Post Post ban guns to handle and shoot. We will have the garage open next to the gun shop with the various manufacturers and their products. The gunshow is free but I think it's like $5 + ammo to shoot the various of different new guns. I do know that we will have the S&W 500.

Here's where they are located:

Dan
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the heads-up !   got some details? daily start/stop times? factory shoot  times? type of range? which manufacturers will attend?  does your store carry AR15 accessories?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#2]
9am to 5pm Saturday & Sunday. 50ft Indoor Range. We will have Eyes and Ears but if I were you I would bring my own. Bring the family.

I'm not sure as to which manufacturers will be there as I'm just helping out. Usually Springfield, Sig, Smith, Glock, Kahr send reps.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#3]
sweeet...now if i can find des plaines....j/k
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:12:33 AM EDT
[#4]
We have a Springfield Socom, Olympic 9mm & 223 ARs, Beretta Storm, and a ton of other new handguns to shoot. including that Rob Leathem Custom Springfield.

I like that Socom! Would go nicely with my FAL carbine.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top