Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/27/2004 6:14:18 AM EST
Anyone have or know someone that has a manufacturer's license that would put my AR together for me -- hopefully in or near Austin? I'm just about finished getting all my parts together for a build but I am concerned that if Congress ever does an AWB again that I won't be grandfathered unless I can document the "no-ban" date on my rifle by the excise tax payment date. I'll be happy to sign a waiver of liability or anything else their insurance company needs.

Wolf
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:21:10 AM EST

Originally Posted By Wolf_Warrior:
Anyone have or know someone that has a manufacturer's license that would put my AR together for me -- hopefully in or near Austin? I'm just about finished getting all my parts together for a build but I am concerned that if Congress ever does an AWB again that I won't be grandfathered unless I can document the "no-ban" date on my rifle by the excise tax payment date. I'll be happy to sign a waiver of liability or anything else their insurance company needs.

Wolf

Don't be worried about it...

As long as it was put together, it will be fine (asuming they grandfather at all, IF they can get anything thru)....
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:45:48 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dave_A:

Don't be worried about it...

As long as it was put together, it will be fine (asuming they grandfather at all, IF they can get anything thru)....

The only thing that worries me is that the receiver was never a part of a complete rifle. You are probably right but a little security wouldn't hurt.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:50:40 PM EST
Put it together & take a picture of it with a daily paper with the date readable.
Top Top