Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/30/2011 3:20:57 AM EST
A whole lot of WTF

http://www.statesman.com/news/local/woman-dies-after-being-struck-by-car-driven-1887509.html

Police and Emergency Medical Services responded to a domestic disturbance call near the Lamar Plaza Shopping Center in South Austin about 7 p.m. and found a woman with minor injuries, said Cpl. Wuthipong "Tank" Tantaksinanukij.

As paramedics were loading the woman, who was on a stretcher, into the ambulance, they heard a car accelerate toward them...
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 4:27:22 AM EST
Where he's going, a mother killer is on the par with a baby killer and rightly so.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:05:42 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/30/2011 6:11:06 AM EST by Plumbata]
According to the radio this morning, it's apparently outside a pool hall. Maybe a little bit of beer was consumed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:35:07 PM EST
A friend of mine was one of the responding officers, overall fucked up situation. I don't have anymore details, sorry.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 2:41:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/30/2011 2:42:53 PM EST by alias2]
latest update on Austin American Statesman was the guy had a history of abusing his mother and was jailed ten years earlier for assaulting her. He also spent two years in TDC for an unrelated Ag. Assault
with a deadly weapon. This recent incident was she wouldn't give the him money so he assaulted her again while she was sitting in her car. She called for EMS from there and he was obviously waiting. A real winner.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:08:55 PM EST
Heard this on 590 today. Psycho shit, man. What an ugly way to die.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:46:25 PM EST
That explains why Lamar was all balled up last night. When I drove by it, there must have been 30 cop cars there.

I was wondering what happened.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 6:54:32 PM EST
My wife used to work with the two medics who were loading her into the ambulance.
Definitely a messed up situation all the way around.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:03:27 PM EST
Keep Austin Weird. Hmmm....don't think they need help with that one.

Boot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 1:49:45 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/1/2011 1:51:16 AM EST by TexFive-O]
I was there for this. It was an absolute horrific cluster fuck. He literally destroyed his mother. She was probably 5'05 and only weighed close to a hundred pounds. I hope he enjoys what his colleagues in prison deliver to him. Of all the people you wish to help in your career, she was certainly one of them. Frail and absolutely defenseless against him. His own mother....
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:50:55 AM EST
South Austin, ech...
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 5:45:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By MTUSA:
South Austin, ech...

Yup

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 9:33:42 AM EST
He might not make it to prison. In country and city jails, there are plenty of areas with no cameras able to see whats going on. The State Troopers like to use these areas for extra needy perps. In Harris Country jail is called the Golden Treatment.

He will be dead before year's end and we will not hear another thing about it. After all, the only person who would cause a ruckus, he killed personally.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 10:29:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By crocodile427:
He might not make it to prison. In country and city jails, there are plenty of areas with no cameras able to see whats going on. The State Troopers like to use these areas for extra needy perps. In Harris Country jail is called the Golden Treatment.

He will be dead before year's end and we will not hear another thing about it. After all, the only person who would cause a ruckus, he killed personally.

Are you implying that law enforcement would murder this guy? I wouldn't think we have to abandon our humanity just because this guy abandoned his. Let the justice system take care of this guy. After all, he's not a well-connected blonde bimbo driving a BMW. He'll get the needle for sure.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 12:52:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By TexFive-O:
I was there for this. It was an absolute horrific cluster fuck. He literally destroyed his mother. She was probably 5'05 and only weighed close to a hundred pounds. I hope he enjoys what his colleagues in prison deliver to him. Of all the people you wish to help in your career, she was certainly one of them. Frail and absolutely defenseless against him. His own mother....

Damn sorry Kev
Top Top