Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 7/15/2013 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. And these fine, upstanding young men did this while the FSA was screaming justice for Trayvon. And they wonder why people are suspicious?  
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course, THIS incident will get exactly zero traction in the news.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:07:59 PM EDT
[#3]
JUSTICE FOR JOSHUA!
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats literally 200 yards from where I grew up. My mom used to work at that gas station. Sad stuff, but you know that are racists if they report it. Same as the Marine that was jumped and beat to death right after trayvon was put down.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:57:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate thugs! This makes my blood boil!
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 3:27:57 AM EDT
[#6]
it's unreal the amount of news stories that people are linking all over Facebook about black on white crime, it's sickening.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 3:30:49 AM EDT
[#7]
This was on the news last night and said the concluded an investigation and that race had not played a part in this. They were all members of a street gang.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 4:13:45 AM EDT
[#8]
If Obama had four sons
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 4:42:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This was on the news last night and said the concluded an investigation and that race had not played a part in this. They were all members of a street gang.

So, these guys are all "this is for Trayvon" and it is not about race but Zimmerman was all about race.

What is this, bizarro world?

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 4:49:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, these guys are all "this is for Trayvon" and it is not about race but Zimmerman was all about race.

I don't think those thugs did it for Trayvon. I read that video from the gas station shows the white guy flashing colors (blue) at them. Apparently they were bloods (red) and took offense.

So while he was white, yes, it seems he got his ass beat because he was another worthless member of society, and not the color of his skin. No real waste in my mind. Now 5 dumbasses are off the streets. Him and the guys who beat him.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 4:53:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just reporting what was on the news last night.

You can un-was your panties now...
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think those thugs did it for Trayvon. I read that video from the gas station shows the white guy flashing colors (blue) at them. Apparently they were bloods (red) and took offense.

So while he was white, yes, it seems he got his ass beat because he was another worthless member of society, and not the color of his skin. No real waste in my mind. Now 5 dumbasses are off the streets. Him and the guys who beat him.

I am sure there are VERY FEW ginger ass redheaded 35 year old white dudes running around throwing gang signs at people, especially 4 black dudes, when he's alone at 1 am.. I looked all over for this info and couldn't find anything about him waving a blue rag at them. And they were in a gang called re-up. Not bloods.

Could you point me to to where you read that, just so I am informed of the facts before I debate this with anyone.

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#13]
No gang affiliations mentioned for the victim. Link

Marietta Daily Journal
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sure there are VERY FEW ginger ass redheaded 35 year old white dudes running around throwing gang signs at people, especially 4 black dudes, when he's alone at 1 am.. I looked all over for this info and couldn't find anything about him waving a blue rag at them. And they were in a gang called re-up. Not bloods.

Could you point me to to where you read that, just so I am informed of the facts before I debate this with anyone.

It was according to the AJC. Take that for what it's worth:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/police-mableton-fatal-assault-not-racially-motivat/nYpGG/

According to the warrant, Chellew flashed blue colors and claimed allegiance to the “Crips” street gang. Three of the suspects were dressed in red, the colors affiliated with the “Crips” longtime rival, the “Bloods.” The exchange was captured on the station’s surveillance cameras.

Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I keep wondering if obama, holder, etc are trying to start a race war. It sure feels that way. If so, to what ends? Talk about "fundamentally changing" this country.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:49:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just reporting what was on the news last night.

You can un-was your panties now...

I wasn't bitching about you.

It would seem you are the one whose panties are in a wad.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/police-mableton-fatal-assault-not-racially-motivat/nYpGG/

According to the warrant, Chellew flashed blue colors and claimed allegiance to the “Crips” street gang. Three of the suspects were dressed in red, the colors affiliated with the “Crips” longtime rival, the “Bloods.” The exchange was captured on the station’s surveillance cameras.

Yeah, this guy really looks like a gangbanger:

Read the original link.  It reads quite differently than the AJC link.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 3:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AJC? Really?
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://waga.images.worldnow.com/images/22742395_BG3.jpg

Now THATS a hard core gang banger!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://waga.images.worldnow.com/images/22742395_BG3.jpg

Well, that could be the "Trayvon" innocent picture. Who knows if this guy was a douchebag or not. Just because he was white doesn't mean he was an angel.

Hard to say without knowing more facts in the case. Hard to rely on any news these days.
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 4:25:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Hard to say without knowing more facts in the case. Hard to rely on any news these days.

Then why are you relying on them?
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Because:

a) I wasn't there
b) I don't know any eye witnesses personally

Do you have a better source, or just another news site?
Link Posted: 7/16/2013 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because:

a) I wasn't there
b) I don't know any eye witnesses personally

Do you have a better source, or just another news site?

Hmmmm..........As a matter of fact, I do have a better source.

FYI: don't rely on AJC for info.
Link Posted: 7/17/2013 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, that could be the "Trayvon" innocent picture. Who knows if this guy was a douchebag or not. Just because he was white doesn't mean he was an angel.

View Quote

The guy was 36.  Not too many gangbangers make it to that age or they wise up and get out.

If the guy was 15-25, maybe, but 35, I doubt it.

Again, it's the AJC.

Again, the FOX 5 link reads quite differently, not just the picture.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 5:06:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Yep, he was a gang member. Don't know about the gang signs at the store.

Still, don't rely on AJC as only source.....
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe the AJC meant "gang initiation" and not gang "identification."  That would make more sense considering the area.  I am skeptical of this man being in a street gang regardless of the source of information.
-ST
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 7:36:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I am skeptical of this man being in a street gang
-ST
View Quote

Don't be skeptical. It is fact. He was a gang member.
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Well hell.  That's what I get for judging a book by the cover.   I guess the Crips are having a hard time getting members these days.  They had to bring this poor guy out of retirement to stir up a turf war at the pump n rob in Mableton.  I guess we can expect a relation from his homies soon.  The cycle never ends and Atlanta gets less and less inhabitable by civilized folks  

I wonder how Cobb County got the information for the warrant.  Perhaps some of the credible eyewitnesses that allowed the beating to take place and then failed to render aid.  .  

-ST
Link Posted: 7/18/2013 11:06:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am skeptical of this man being in a street gang
-ST

From the guy who spent most of his time in this thread essentially telling people not to believe what they hear.

So the rest of us can form educated opinions, where are you getting your "facts" from?
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Any new news on this, the AJC was the only media outlet that claimed this guy was a crip.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I haven't heard anything new. And I still contend he was not a gang member. With Jacare's stance on providing sources, maybe he will be along to prove me wrong by naming his.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:34:19 AM EDT
[#32]
I agree to wait and hear more. There's others that have seen the security footage who believe the victim was inciting them. Apparently an unrelated person ran him over??

Heres a mugshot of the Ginger Mafia...Recent DUI arrest

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top