Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2004 8:31:48 AM EDT
Let me start by saying  I have some great friends. Got a 10 person limo last night to take me and my 4 closest friends to RI. We first went to the cadalac lounge kinda wierd its byob then you pay them to keep your booze on ice. I was allready smashed from the hour+ ride down there. Let me say that RI is great compared to MA strip clubs. Had 4 lap dances and a great time there.
We then went down the road to the foxy lady. Man was I wasted girls were awsome. More costly then the lounge....  to make a long story short I ended up with a empty 30 pack box over my head barfing up wendys spicy chicken sandwiches...... And my future wife dragging me out of limo and taking care of me at my weakest..she never complained once about anything. Know as I am here sitting typing it feels like I have a vise on my head.
booze list.
2 bottles of wine
2 bottles of champain from limo
15 budwiesers
3 miller lights
3 shoots of vodka
and numerous shoots of parrot bay rum

All I have to say is I love you lori... next saturday is our day and I really feel after last night that your the one for me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you go to the Fuzzy Grape in Webster MA?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 6:46:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Man, the Foxy has some really beautiful Ho's.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#3]
No fuzzy grape for me I am nolonger spending any dollars in the state of MA.
Foxy was great I have to hit up cheetas next time..........
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 4:25:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Foxy was great I have to hit up cheetas next time..........

Cheetas is a dive, or so have heard.....
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
it's no longer the fuzzy grape.......was changed to the gold club, now it's Mario's Showplace II.  makes for a good show after chinese at wind tiki.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]
to borrow from Monty Python:

"RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:26:50 AM EDT
[#7]
99si-mass Congrats!!!  I hope this weekend is awesome for the two of you.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#8]
The Foxy in Brockton is a great place I like it much beter than RI
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Let me start by saying  I have some great friends. Got a 10 person limo last night to take me and my 4 closest friends to RI. We first went to the cadalac lounge kinda wierd its byob then you pay them to keep your booze on ice. I was allready smashed from the hour+ ride down there. Let me say that RI is great compared to MA strip clubs. Had 4 lap dances and a great time there.
We then went down the road to the foxy lady. Man was I wasted girls were awsome. More costly then the lounge....  to make a long story short I ended up with a empty 30 pack box over my head barfing up wendys spicy chicken sandwiches...... And my future wife dragging me out of limo and taking care of me at my weakest..she never complained once about anything. Know as I am here sitting typing it feels like I have a vise on my head.
booze list.
2 bottles of wine
15 budwiesers
3 miller lights
3 shoots of vodka

All I have to say is I love you lori... next saturday is our day and I really feel after last night that your the one for me.

How was the Limo ? Reasonable? Goin out next Fri. Aint drinkin and drivin.......  I was going to suggest everyone pony up and get one  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#10]
The wine did it.  Wine mixed with anything is bad ju-ju.[
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#11]
did you get to stuff the pooper and can we see the pics?

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#12]
You gotta post this in the GD
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The Foxy in Brockton is a great place I like it much beter than RI

Where in Brockton is it?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Its right neer the west gate mall, its in the same building as franks its just right behind it
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
booze list.
2 bottles of wine
15 budwiesers
3 miller lights
3 shoots of vodka

Bill??
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:56:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Its right neer the west gate mall, its in the same building as franks its just right behind it

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top