Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2003 8:15:14 AM EDT

You, DFW crew, know what I have, right?

Well, this was the first time I felt like I'm outgunned.
 When:  Last night.
 Situation: 5 black-clad individuals with MP5 were looking for someone in my house.  I assume that they're looking for me. I, frantically, tried to get my firearms, and the only one I could get at the time was my govt 1911.  I loaded as fast as I could,  got 15 rds in the mag, and wondered if it would jam or not when fired.  Now, how am I trying to get out of this situ.?  I know the odds are against me.

I woke up and scared sh!tless.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
you could store one of your babies at my place, then, when you need help, just call, I'll be there.

Always here to help Mojo

TXL
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Did they finally serve that warrant after I ratted you ou... Er... I mean... That sucks!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#3]
You know what is REALLY bizarre?

Last night I dreamed that I got an MP5 by mistake in a gun trade.  Full auto, but .22 caliber Ciener kit installed.

Thankfully, I did not dream about invading your home.

As for you feeling outgunned, I told you to not look at me while I peed.    

TRG
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya'll dream?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You know what is REALLY bizarre?

Last night I dreamed that I got an MP5 by mistake in a gun trade.  Full auto, but .22 caliber Ciener kit installed.

Thankfully, I did not dream about invading your home.

TRG

No kidding?

No wonder.  One of the individuals looks similiar.  It might be you, TRG.  You probably  forget the last part of the dream.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ya'll dream?

Yep. It was a strange dream, though.

Man, I'm getting very paranoia by the day, every day.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 12:59:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
you could store one of your babies at my place, then, when you need help, just call, I'll be there.

Always here to help Mojo

TXL

Yeah, but you have children at home.

Bung.  Don't scared me, alright.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You, DFW crew, know what I have, right?

Well, this was the first time I felt like I'm outgunned.
 When:  Last night.
 Situation: 5 black-clad individuals with MP5 were looking for someone in my house.  I assume that they're looking for me. I, frantically, tried to get my firearms, and the only one I could get at the time was my govt 1911.  I loaded as fast as I could,  got 15 rds in the mag, and wondered if it would jam or not when fired.  Now, how am I trying to get out of this situ.?  I know the odds are against me.

I woke up and scared sh!tless.

Mojo, you could handle that situation with a fingernail file and a pair of tweezers.  The 1911 would have been considered excessive force to eradicate a few ninjas.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Was that 1911 that Kimber???
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 7:22:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ya'll dream?

Yep. It was a strange dream, though.

Man, I'm getting very paranoia by the day, every day.

Just because you're paranoid....doesn't mean they're not after you.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top