Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 7:28:49 PM EDT
Anyone know of a shops in the rochester or cities area that have NIW/Demo, LE AR and Sig magazines?

Oh yeah, they should be willing to sell to civies too. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 30 round AR15 mags in stock and CAR stocks. Happy to sell to a civie!
I am in Woodbury and I will also be up at the Princeton Machine Gun shoot on this Sat the 18th.
BTW, love the dodge scat pack bee! Have a bunch of old original Mopar stuff.
Let me know if I can help.
thanks,

Steve
Tom Sawyer Mfg
Woodbury, MN
612-805-4330
07 FFL / 02 SOT
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#2]
how much are you selling the ar mags for likemopar?  i'll be at the shoot (as long as it's not raining).
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Mags will run $20 or $24.50 if you want to function test them in a full auto DPMS 7" kitty kat.
Also running some neat promotions on free full auto testing. Need to give these belt feds a work out.
Should be a great shoot, see you there!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mags will run $20 or $24.50 if you want to function test them in a full auto DPMS 7" kitty kat.
Also running some neat promotions on free full auto testing. Need to give these belt feds a work out.
Should be a great shoot, see you there!

I would love to function test about 10 of those in a kitty kat
Unfortunately, I am going to WI for a Baptism and the Packers vs Bears on Sunday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top