Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 3:46:31 PM EDT
I found ONE Vendor that has "NEW" in the bag (probably bagged by themselves, but....) OKAY and Center Industries (and ONE COLT) 30 round NEW magazines with green followers for the outrageous price of $12.00 each....He still had a few when I left.....

Their name is Sierra Supply, out of Durango CO.......They are on the EAST side of the building, about in the middle, and they were selling a lot of Camo clothing....

And, there are LOTS of vendors selling used, really used magazines for $20 to $30 bucks, and one guy had some "BLANK" base plate mag's.....SCARY!!!

Lot's of people wandering....

Happy hunting....
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#1]
You might want to tell people who was selling those mags. It will make it alot easier for them to find the guy. After all, there are alot of venders at that show.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited and name added.....

Sierra Supply.....Middle of the East side of the building.....Look for all the Camo, and a lot of bin's with cleaning supplies, ie, tooth brushes, barrel brushes, etc......

Hope this helps......Also said he'll do this via emai, plus shipping.....$12.00 a mag, I got OKAY's and Center's...Plus 1 Colt....

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I found ONE Vendor that has "NEW" in the bag (probably bagged by themselves, but....) OKAY and Center Industries (and ONE COLT) 30 round NEW magazines with green followers for the outrageous price of $12.00 each....He still had a few when I left.....

Their name is Sierra Supply, out of Durango CO.......They are on the EAST side of the building, about in the middle, and they were selling a lot of Camo clothing....

And, there are LOTS of vendors selling used, really used magazines for $20 to $30 bucks, and one guy had some "BLANK" base plate mag's.....SCARY!!!

Lot's of people wandering....

Happy hunting....

There was a good turnout of shoppers, but a show just as disappointing as previous ones.  Over priced and under featured AR variants, only one bulk bullet vendor (very overpriced).  It is close to the ranch, but to walk around that many crap dealers without spending a dime, (especially with bonus money burning through my pocket)........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top