Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 3:08:48 PM EST
Survived driving the 30' long U-Haul on and off the ferry and over frost heaves in the Yukon and long construction delays on the Glenn. Anyways, I am here now. Actually got here a little over a week ago but MTA had some issues with DSL at our residence that needed some fixing. So here's a question, as some of you know I am out on the KGB just outside Wasilla city limits and was wondering if there is anywhere good to shoot in my area. I am not looking for a pay type range as I know where most of those are around here but am looking for a good ol' gravel pit or other safe place to shoot out in the sticks. I had heard there was a place out here on Knik Goose Bay but I have no clue where it is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:15:03 PM EST
Honestly you need to follow someone the first time to the KGBWTGC (Knik Goose Bay White Trash Gun Club) shooting area. We had a shoot last Sunday, and generally once a month. Just can't explain the back roads and dirt turnoffs.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:38:35 PM EST
Heh, I think I heard you guys on Sunday from here. Mid afternoon-ish until sunset or so? I'm at approx. mile 5.5.
Top Top