Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2004 3:39:26 AM EDT
I have seen two different sites stating that one can not posses a machine gun in SC.  This troubles me since I am looking for one now.  I am wondering about the accuracy of those sites because I have already talked to 3 class III dealers in the area, and non of them said anything about it.  I also live in Dorechester Co. if that will help.  Anyone know.  Thanks
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 3:50:38 AM EDT
[#1]
From what I know you can. A friend of a friend is getting their class III here in the upstate, and I've talked to various class III dealers about the same thing. So as far as I know, you, with the proper paper work, tax stamp etc, can own machineguns. I'm looking into it too, but don't have that kind of money right now.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:02:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I also thought about getting my class III, I would like to talk to him to find out the proccess, and how he is doing it.  Thanks
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 4:31:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll see if I can get their info, and get them in touch with you. Shoot me an email to remind me about it. Today has already turned into a nightmare.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top