Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2013 9:31:22 PM EDT

Chad at The Gun Shop in Morrill is putting it on, there are dealers coming form all over the Midwest with machines & silencers for the public to rent. I know there will be at least 1 water-cooled beltfed there in addition to some other cool stuff. Sounds like there should be a pretty awesome collection of guns and it should be a fun time . If any members are going stop by and say HI I plan to be out there.  

For more info :
THE GUN SHOP
[email protected]
308 247 2040
Link Posted: 10/12/2013 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#1]
No one else going?  Should be a great way to spend a few hours outside on a weekend.
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 2:11:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I might have considered going but apparently you have to shoot rented mg, not bring your own.  I can shoot my own belt feds at home, but its nice to shoot with  folks too.  Oh we'll maybe next year?
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I know this year they invited dealers to fill the line spots, I would expect that in the future they would likely have spots for other gun owners to rent but I guess we will have to wait and see. I think this is the 1st year and they are just getting the event up and going. If it goes well Id expect it to continue and grow.
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Where is this at?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#5]
The range north of Scottsbluff.
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard there wasn't much shooting going on this event.  Is this true ?  long way to drive a gabbing session .  Anybody attend have any reliable intel on the event.   I attended a private event today and it was so much fun much ammo was spent !!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#7]
It was a good event. Slow start but after dinner there was some more noise.  From what I was told they hope to expand to the 1000 yard range in the near future. That would open up more spots for shooters.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#8]
The Oct. 20th event I attended was held here : Jeffrey Range Pictures haven't been updated yet but the event hosted by  Run N Iron Customizing and The Jeffrey Range was well organized and well attended.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top