Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2003 8:15:02 AM EDT
Sorry for my absense from the board, I have been swamped at work and at my preparations for a potential career change, so I haven't had time for AR15.com.

To make things worse, I got a flat last night and discovered that my spare was no good (long story, but I'm stupid), plus I found out my dog has some 'hitchikers' in his intestinal track, yum.  I was supposed to drive to Wichita (where I was born) this weekend but with everything going on, I'll have to cancel those plans.

Anyway, I'm still thinking about MODCC.  I've got lots of changes to discuss and some new ideas, but not enough time to type them down.  

BTW, anyone know of any auto salvage yards around STL?  Looking for a cheap replacement for a bent wheel off my old BMW.  German precision my ass!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
U-Wrench-It on North Hall Street.  Take I-70 north from downtown, get off at Adelaide (1 exit north of Grand), and turn right (East).  Go north on Hall about 3 miles, and it's on the left.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't remember if you are from out St. Charles way, but there is a small salvage yard on Guttermuth road near Cottleville.  Take 94 to OFallon Rd (about 1.5 mi N of 40).  OFallon Rd to first stop sign and go right.  About a mile down on the right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top