Chicken/Cheese tacos.......
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
nothing for me   but gatorade thanks...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Rune's Green Chili Chicken Delight
==================================

2 Chicken breasts (with or without bones/skin)
2x 4oz canned chopped green chili (mild ~ hot, your choice)
6 strips of thick bacon
2x 10oz tins of Campbell's Mushroom soup
1/3 cup Yellow Onions
1/2 tsp. McCormicks Montreal Chicken spice
Garlic & pepper
Sprite, 1 can of
you pick Noodles or Rice

Toss yer chicken breasts into a 9x13 baking pan (glass prefered) & chop the bacon & onions into 1/2in chunks (easiest to chop bacon when its frozen).  Sprinkle the bacon & onions on and around the chicken then do the same with half of a tin of the green chili.  Season the breasts with lite garlic / pepper / Montreal Chicken spice.  Cover the whole mess with tin foil, wrap it tight, and toss the stuff in the oven.

Bake it for about 30 min @ 350 degrees.  The breasts should be nice and tender now.  If I am eating alone, I like to chunk the chicken apart a bit so the gravy-soup gets everywhere.  But ya might want to let the clucks keep their shape if yer serving it to others.  Now, lets toss in the rest of the green chili, both cans of mushroom soup, & stir the whole shyte together until its propperly mixed, making sure the chicken is nicely covered in sauce.  Cover with the foil again and put it back in the oven to bake for another 15/20 minutes to let the juices mingle then take the foil off and bake another 10 min to thicken it all up.

Let it cool a few minutes while boiling up your noodles or rice.  Make a nice bed of rice/noodles top with some chicken and scoop some of the good gravyness on top of the whole mess.  Pop the top on the Sprite and have have a sit.

Then, like my little old Italian grandma used to say:  Yeat Yeat... its good for you.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Rune's Green Chili Chicken Delight
==================================

2 Chicken breasts (with or without bones/skin)
2x 4oz canned chopped green chili (mild ~ hot, your choice)
6 strips of thick bacon
2x 10oz tins of Campbell's Mushroom soup
1/3 cup Yellow Onions
1/2 tsp. McCormicks Montreal Chicken spice
Garlic & pepper
Sprite, 1 can of
you pick Noodles or Rice

Toss yer chicken breasts into a 9x13 baking pan (glass prefered) & chop the bacon & onions into 1/2in chunks (easiest to chop bacon when its frozen).  Sprinkle the bacon & onions on and around the chicken then do the same with half of a tin of the green chili.  Season the breasts with lite garlic / pepper / Montreal Chicken spice.  Cover the whole mess with tin foil, wrap it tight, and toss the stuff in the oven.

Bake it for about 30 min @ 350 degrees.  The breasts should be nice and tender now.  If I am eating alone, I like to chunk the chicken apart a bit so the gravy-soup gets everywhere.  But ya might want to let the clucks keep their shape if yer serving it to others.  Now, lets toss in the rest of the green chili, both cans of mushroom soup, & stir the whole shyte together until its propperly mixed, making sure the chicken is nicely covered in sauce.  Cover with the foil again and put it back in the oven to bake for another 15/20 minutes to let the juices mingle then take the foil off and bake another 10 min to thicken it all up.

Let it cool a few minutes while boiling up your noodles or rice.  Make a nice bed of rice/noodles top with some chicken and scoop some of the good gravyness on top of the whole mess.  Pop the top on the Sprite and have have a sit.

Then, like my little old Italian grandma used to say:  Yeat Yeat... its good for you.

That sounds pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#4]
^^^^ Total batchelors dinner and its *so* good...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#5]
15 bean soup w/corn bread.

The soup has smoked chicken, ham and andouille sausage in it.

The soup's been smelling up the house all day.

I'll be smelling it up tonite.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Brats &  beer.

Thanks to whoever left that fancy flat tire beer at my house during LCR. The brats were mighty good cooked in them. They went down great with my budweiser.

I'm down to the last bottle now... gonna have to start cooking with domestics again...

Corona and lime is a great start for a merinade...
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Dungeness crab for my gf & a nice rib eye from Costco for me.

It's grill time in just a few minutes.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:13:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Fried chicken.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I had three meat pizza rolls for lunch, BMT sandwich from subway for second lunch, and BMT sandwich from subway for dinner.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:30:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:38:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I had three meat pizza rolls for lunch, BMT sandwich from subway for second lunch, and BMT sandwich from subway for dinner.

Kooter...How many BMT's would you say you've had in ohhhhhh let say the last year?

Subway just opened in my store about a month maybe a month and a half ago. Used to get a club the few times I would eat at subway. But now that it is in the store I eat there frequently. I'd say about 25 since subway opened.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top