Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 3:28:28 AM EDT
I remember going to thier show a few years back at the State Fairgrounds, was much better and bigger than Gibraltar.

Glad to see they are coming back, I thought Detroit had kicked them out for good.

So who's planning on going?

March 25 & 26
Michigan State Fairgrounds
Sat 9am - 5pm  Sun 10am - 4pm
8 Mile and Woodward
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:42:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Ohhhh,... I imagine I'll make a cameo appearance.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there sunday!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:22:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to the last one there. It sucked--very few vendors.

Birch Run has probably twice the vendors.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
$5 to park, $5 to get in, $5 for some warm flat beer. Then you get to look around at a bunch of tables with lots of over priced shit. I think I will pass.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Working ..... and I wish the Goodman shows would come back. Now those were the days! Maybe I'll go to Dayton or Cincinnati later this year for one!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:46:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Umm they had a show there just a couple mths ago and it was HORRID!
I don't think the state fair shows ever went away, I just think they stopped advertising as much for a bit...

As much as I hate to say this the Girbraltar shows are better....  And that is not saying much...

What a waste of time, it was about 1/8 th the size of the Silverdome shows and even more garbage...  The best part of the whole show was the horseradish guy was there...  MAN does he have some good stuff!!!

I went to the National Gun Day show in Louisville last month and WOW now that was a show!
I am looking forward to checking out the Indy show next, I hear those are pretty good...

MI gun shows have gone to SH*T
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:07:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I know they cancelled all shows at the State Fairgrounds a couple years ago but they might have come back and just not been advertised.

Last one I went to (2-3 years ago) was good, they had 3 buildings full of vendors.

Hopefully its back to that level again.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
$5 to park, $5 to get in, $5 for some warm flat beer. Then you get to look around at a bunch of tables with lots of over priced shit. I think I will pass.

If I need anything, I'll by it from the internet thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top