Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/14/2006 3:28:28 AM EDT
I remember going to thier show a few years back at the State Fairgrounds, was much better and bigger than Gibraltar.

Glad to see they are coming back, I thought Detroit had kicked them out for good.

So who's planning on going?

March 25 & 26
Michigan State Fairgrounds
Sat 9am - 5pm Sun 10am - 4pm
8 Mile and Woodward
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:42:49 AM EDT
Ohhhh,... I imagine I'll make a cameo appearance.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:08:03 AM EDT
I'll be there sunday!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:22:37 PM EDT
I went to the last one there. It sucked--very few vendors.

Birch Run has probably twice the vendors.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:21:14 PM EDT
$5 to park, $5 to get in, $5 for some warm flat beer. Then you get to look around at a bunch of tables with lots of over priced shit. I think I will pass.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:35:47 PM EDT
Working ..... and I wish the Goodman shows would come back. Now those were the days! Maybe I'll go to Dayton or Cincinnati later this year for one!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:46:41 PM EDT
Umm they had a show there just a couple mths ago and it was HORRID!
I don't think the state fair shows ever went away, I just think they stopped advertising as much for a bit...

As much as I hate to say this the Girbraltar shows are better.... And that is not saying much...

What a waste of time, it was about 1/8 th the size of the Silverdome shows and even more garbage... The best part of the whole show was the horseradish guy was there... MAN does he have some good stuff!!!

I went to the National Gun Day show in Louisville last month and WOW now that was a show!
I am looking forward to checking out the Indy show next, I hear those are pretty good...

MI gun shows have gone to SH*T
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:07:06 AM EDT
I know they cancelled all shows at the State Fairgrounds a couple years ago but they might have come back and just not been advertised.

Last one I went to (2-3 years ago) was good, they had 3 buildings full of vendors.

Hopefully its back to that level again.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:17:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sixgun357:
$5 to park, $5 to get in, $5 for some warm flat beer. Then you get to look around at a bunch of tables with lots of over priced shit. I think I will pass.

If I need anything, I'll by it from the internet thank you.
Top Top