Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2003 3:02:49 PM EDT
Hey, I mentioned it in another post, but I'de like to have a build on my birthday this coming Sunday!!!

My wife is celebrating the big day with me on Saturday because we found a babysitter, and we're going on a date!!! YYAAAAYYY!!!

For the build I'll cook burgers for all!
I think with three people besides myself we could wrap up all the panels, and even add  a door and a couple of windows to them!!!!

With three people I could be freed up to hit the steel hard!!!! I have two structures all ready to go, and I would like to build some pepper poppers and a ton of small circle targets as well!!!!  

Again, let me reiterate...I freakin hate wood!!! So anyone with wood skills, or for that matter can operate a cordless drill, please come on down!!!

I think you all are welcome around noon, till whenever!!!  Last build was a lot of fun!!!
IM me if you can attend!!!!

Marshall
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I am a bit far to drop in but I think it might be a bit difficult to get a whole bunch of volunteers seeings as this weekend it opening weekend of deer season. I know not everyone here is a a hunter but quite a few are and sat-sun are like holy days for many.
Good luck!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:27:05 AM EDT
[#2]
guns...holy days....

I'll just be quiet
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]

That was funny, how about sacred or other non-religious term of your choice?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:28:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
guns...holy days....

I'll just be quiet

ps, i love animations
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there...

It'll be a chance for me to celibrate my birthday (which happens to be TODAY)!!!

I am a Veteran's Day Baby...

Spent the day watching History Channel - The Forgotten War - Korea "Fire & Ice"...

God Bless our Veterans...

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 3:13:51 AM EDT
[#6]
HAPPY B-DAY DADDY-O!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey, it's my birthday today!

I had hoped to get out to one of your builds but am always too busy and live in St. Louis. I haven't even made a shoot since June or July. And, like GaryM said, this is deer season opener this weekend. So...

Happy birthday guys and have fun.

Eric
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 2:58:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to be out in the woods hunting bambi as well.

I've got some more scrap lumber that I'd be willing to bring by sometime on Saturday or Sunday if it would help out. Not sure exactly when, sometime when I'm taking a break from the woods.

Either IM or email me and let you know if that would help out at all.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 6:52:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey, it's my birthday today!

I had hoped to get out to one of your builds but am always too busy and live in St. Louis. I haven't even made a shoot since June or July. And, like GaryM said, this is deer season opener this weekend. So...

Happy birthday guys and have fun.

Eric

Well, Happy Birthday to you, too!!!

Link Posted: 11/13/2003 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Happy Birthday to all of you.
Be sure to drink a few for all of us.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Metalman!

I am not going to Minneapolis, so I will be in town and can help Sunday. Just talked to BetaMO and he said he would be there too.

My deer season will be only with a bow this year.

Happy birthday all!  Have a great time on your date with the wife!

I will call Sunday

"Big Bore"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top