Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 4/8/2006 9:19:14 PM EDT
Well MO folk, looks like I am getting closer and closer to getting some land to start my own range on. But in the meantime I, and another arfcom member Coopmandu, have been planning and executing the KDSC (Kansas Defensive Shooters Club). We have had an 'official' shoot, and are going to have our second shoot the fifteenth. It'll be our 'Tax Day Shoot'. All auditors welcome

But seriously, I'de like to thank MODCC [especially the oldsters who plagued me with this affliction] whom influenced us to try and start this here in Kansas [the state of the gun law black hole...black gun law hole.....hole black gun law whole.....whole hole...].

Here are a few links to what we have done so far:

This is the main link to our shoots. It has pix and details of the first shoot, and the upcoming shoot on the fifteenth. Its a few pages long now, pix included.

This is a link to a lot of pix from the first shoot.

We dont have the resources for shooters like you do in Missouri. We dont have the venues. We dont have the population. But we are working hard to try and get Kansas shooters AS active as Missourians.
CCW has passed here, now the fun begins.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:37:42 PM EDT
Great to hear from ya metalman, guess me and rob are gonna have to come down there and show you kansas boys how its done
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:23:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:58:21 AM EDT
We Definately need to plan a trip to shoot with you. I have my ammo stockpiled again so I am good for the next 6-8 months anytime we can plan this. I think we could get a few shooters to make that trip.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:38:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By -Duke-Nukem-:
Took a look at the pics and thought OMG Marshall got a haircut! WTF?

Then I realized you just had it in a ponytail and in some of the pics you can't see it. Phew! It wouldn't be METALMAN without the hippie hair. :)

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:22:55 PM EDT
Top Top