Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/24/2004 10:30:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/24/2004 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Ron here in Glen Burnie.
Old Fart at 44.
I'm a banker (soon to be EX-BANKER) that enjoys shooting.
Once the job ends, I'm heading for the hills in PA to start a custom wood working shop.
I work part-time for two gun shops in the area.
Enjoy shooting USPSA/IPSC (mainly pistol, but do like 3-gunning) and Sporting Clays.
I started with pistols and expanded into rifles and shotguns.
Ar15's starting appearing at my house years ago.
Down to 3 now.
Now it's been moving to 308's.
FN FAL paratrooper, DSA FAL, M1A, and soon a Springfield SAR8.
Just got a Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II 12 gage.
Had fun with it the other day shooting from the hip and hitting them.

Link Posted: 5/24/2004 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Next:

Mark
34 yrs.
Laurel
Operations Lieutenant, Federal Officer-Goddard Space Flight Center/NASA
2-young boys-will be in the gun culture, soon as my wife lets me.
Guns, Well when anybody ask me about my guns or how many I have, I say a few.

Need a Hunting buddy/teacher

As my 3 yr. old just learned to say. Nice to me ya.

BRONZ

Link Posted: 5/24/2004 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#3]
It was a dark and stormy night, a tall nordic man walks down a flight of stairs to the basement of the local church. He opens the door, cigarette smoke swirls around a group of men seated on those shitty fold up chairs. All eyes measure him as he pours a cup of coffee and sits. He speaks;

"Hi, my name is Jason and I am a black-gun-o-holic." (chorus; "Hi, Jason")
"It all started when I was 18 and purchased my first shotgun. Did'nt take long before I started using the hard stuff.  You know..... self loading rifles and that. Pretty soon I started getting into detachable magazines."
"I even got a JOB so I could buy more. (murmors around the room) Yeah, I know, pretty bad. When people say rifles and shotguns are 'gateway guns' to pistols they are'nt kidding. When I turned 21 I went off the deep end and started messing around with handguns."
"I'm afraid it's all over for me now, I am trapped. I knew there was no going back when I found myself loading my own ammunition!"(chorus; "GASP!")
A hush fell over the room. The men looked at each other, finally some one stands and speaks; "Hey, fuck this twelve step shit, lets go shooting!"
The sound of cheers fills the room. The men file out of the basement and into the bright sunlight, thier hearts filled with joy, chattering happily of 7.62 this and 5.56 that.
       the end.

About me: 33 yrs, gettin' ready to back to school to become an x-ray tech.
                 I would to like to do some long range shootin', so if anyone knows of or has access  to a 400+ yard range let me know. You are the oldest, Ron.

Link Posted: 5/24/2004 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#4]
lol howlie.  You should get out of the construction business and write full time for SNL!

Hi all.....My name is Fitz.

In my current life I'm a Migrant Bullet Picker.....I travel around the world to search for and dig up unexploded ordnance (UXO), saving all of humanity from the evil woes of warfare.  Most recently I've worked in Iraq, MD, Mass, and now I'm working at Tobyhanna State Park in the Pocono Mountains in PA....

I currently pay for a house in MD, have 3 great kids and working on my first X-wife.

Yeah, I have one or 2 guns.  I love to shoot a lot...at least once a week or so..... and my kids love to shoot as well.

Hope to see everyone at the June 5th cookout.

cya
fitz
Link Posted: 5/25/2004 4:31:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Fitz Did you get involved with the WW II ord. found at the harbor tunnel?
Jason Nice story, but no information found outside of your name. Where do you live, work, age.
Just tryingto find someone older that me.

Link Posted: 5/25/2004 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Sup Yall,

I waisted mt first post onn a tag.

My name is Benjamin.  I've been lurking around this site for about 2 years now gaining alot of intresting info from all of you.

Me:  I live in side the DMZ(695)  in Linthicum Hights Anne Arundel County.
I also work for the Anne Arundel County Gubermint as a civilian employee.

My weapons collection includes not enough stuff for me to foundle when I am not at the range.  I try to go shooting as much as possible, which is about 2-3 times a month.  Mostley I shoot up in Garret County.  But some time in the next couple of weeks or so I might check out the Elk Neck state park range during the week.

Hope to run into some of you pie eaters at some point.BBlake00
Link Posted: 5/25/2004 1:44:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Tom here,

43yrs (sorry Ron, you still hold the record)

Residing in Urbana since 1989.  

Family:
Wife
Daughter 15
Son 12 (out shoots me)

Work:
Manage a group of materials planners and production schedulers for factories that build set-top boxes (DTV/ Tivo) and private satellite networking equipment in Gaithersburg and Baja Mexico.

IWLA member

Toys:
BM AR15 w/M4 profile
Arsenal Inc SLR101S
M1 Garand
Rem 870

Hobbies other than guns:
Mountain Biking
Music
Off Road driving

Most visited websites that support my hobbies:
www.AR15.com
www.TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite (cut my teeth here. Forest runs a terrific site)
www.discoweb.org   (the truck, not the music)
www.mtbr.com  (mountain biking hurts !)

Have more hobbies than time and money can support, but try to stay active in all of them.  

Hope to run into you all eventually.  I can't make the cook out, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

Link Posted: 5/25/2004 4:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Sup Yall,

I waisted mt first post onn a tag.

My name is Benjamin.  I've been lurking around this site for about 2 years now gaining alot of intresting info from all of you.

I also work for the Anne Arundel County Gubermint as a civilian employee.

My weapons collection includes not enough stuff for me to foundle when I am not at the range.  I try to go shooting as much as possible, which is about 2-3 times a month.  Mostley I shoot up in Garret County.  But some time in the next couple of weeks or so I might check out the Elk Neck state park range during the week.

Hope to run into some of you pie eaters at some point.

BBlake00

Let us know when you're going to elk neck, I very possibly will meet you there.
Link Posted: 5/25/2004 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/25/2004 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Usually we go to GWNF.  We typically assemble in Woodstock VA. and head out from there.  Not rock crawling, but enough to keep it interesting.  Winter up there is nice too.  Getting reliable info out of the Park employees is tough, though.  I've made the trip only to find the trails gated after being told they were open.

There are frequent trips to Paragon, but I've yet to get up there.  I've heard there is a good variety up there - some easy trails for the stockers as well as some opportunities for major body damage.   There's a Rover club in or around Reisterstown that leads groups up there.  Last trip I missed out on was in mid-April.  

Long ago there was a place to goof around near Odenton, but I think it got shut down.  We called it the "Sand box" and, the last time I was there, (the day the space shuttle exploded) was loads of fun.  I went along with a local X-terra club.  Lots of mud that day.    The following week I heard a group of guys all got $500 criminal treaspass tickets as they exited the trail.    

Where was your old place?   I'm always looking for someplace I don't have to drive 2-3 hours to enjoy.      
Link Posted: 5/25/2004 6:39:10 PM EDT
[#11]
What are you 4wheelers riding. 1981 CJ-8, 1984 CJ-8 Postal RHD for me.

BRONZ
Link Posted: 5/25/2004 7:44:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 2:12:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What are you 4wheelers riding. 1981 CJ-8, 1984 CJ-8 Postal RHD for me.

BRONZ

1996 Land Rover Discovery
3" lift OME springs and shocks
235/85-16 Goodyear MTR (32" tall but skinny)
Safarigard front bumper

Link Posted: 5/26/2004 5:49:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Intruderbeware

Well  - it is a small world after all !

Been driving Rovers for the last decade or so!  Officer of ROVERS in PA.

97 Disco - too much lift, swampers, locked, etc etc  :)

lrbillb
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 7:08:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What are you 4wheelers riding.

1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport:

Here is a pic of it up at M4A@U's playground:

Link Posted: 5/26/2004 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Intruderbeware

Well  - it is a small world after all !

Been driving Rovers for the last decade or so!  Officer of ROVERS in PA.

97 Disco - too much lift, swampers, locked, etc etc  :)

lrbillb

Ah ha !  lrbillb = land rover billb

Yes, small world.  Even here on the www.   Seems we struck a chord with this off-roading topic.  Glad to know there are others out there who are like minded.  And in your case, lrbillb, it helps to support my theory: Land Rover owners eventually end up buying guns.    It's a love-hate thing.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=163193

I can never remember the syntax for making these damn pic work...
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Shameless Personal Website Plug

Me...

Matt
- 29.5y/o
- 1ea Wife, ?y/o
- 1ea son, 8 months
- 1ea boxer, 1.3y/o
- Linthicum Heights, MD
- Drive a Dodge Caravan SXT... I prefer to think of it as my future Punisher Battlevan rather than the grocery getter.

- Currently back in college (UMUC) to relearn everything I forgot from HS to get a magical piece of paper that will get me any job I want... or so they say. I want to specialize in Web Development/Graphic Design. My family site is an indication of how very much I need to learn WTF I'm doing if I plan on making it a living.

Hobbies: I have been on a Photoshopping kick lately... trying to fine tune my meager skills. My silly work can be found on various threads.
- I like mountain biking but lately haven't had much time for it as a full time student/[email protected].
- My gun collecting has never reached the free-buying status I would like it to be at... it's always been scrounging here and there or making screwey deals with my wife (like "If I can buy that Kimber, you can have a cat... I can have that Remington 700PSS. you can have another cat..."). Ron can tell you, though, there is a Kimber and Remington 700 in the house... but no cats. . That or selling shit to fund a buy... Now thta I've sold all my non-gun related stuff, I've been reduced to taking part in the "guns-for-guns" program... which isn't as bad as I thought... I just traded my Springfield SAR-8 for a Fulton Armory FAR-15 Guardian 1. I'm happy with the deal, and I'm pretty sure 9supercomp is too. + I did something I never thought I would... own more than one AR. When I first started on AR15.com I used to say all the time, "What do you need more than one of the same kind of gun for?" Who'dve thought.

Oh, and I tend to run on and on about shit making really long replies... blar blar blar...
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Hey all!

I'm Eric (last name is a secret...shhhh!!!) from northern Baltimore Co.  Yeah we almost made but stopped short of the border.

I've been into guns for a few years now and the list of wants far out paces what I'm able to get (that's healthy right?)  I have a girlfriend and a 15 month old son named Dylan.  

Outside of guns I'm into knives.  My dad started making knives around '83 and runs the Chesapeake Knife Show in Timonium every December.  I'd like to get into making them myself but need to find the time.  I'm an avid bowler as well.  I've been bowling since I was 6.  

I'm also the one hosting the June cookout so for those of you here that are new or haven't gotten out with us yet here's a good oppertunity to meet some people.  Make the drive...it'll be worth it.  Just ask M4A@U!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Just tryingto find someone older that me.

I'm not older, but not too far behind.

My name is Craig.  I am 39 years old and live in Columbia.  I grew up in western Pennsylvania and came to Maryland in search of a job after graduating.

I am new to the AR15 world.  My shooting experience is limited to some plinking with my father and sister using a single shot .22 LR rifle and pistol when I was a child.  I haven't shot since then, but recently my interest in shooting was re-awakened by, of all things, the attempt by the Maryland gun-takers to pass their own AWB law.

My other hobbies include computers (when I am not disgusted with them since that is my job as well), digital photography and learning to speak Japanese.
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Mine is a 04 Tahoe Z71. Haven't done anything to it yet.

Craig What part of Western PA?
I'm from the Johnstown area. 12 miles down river.
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm an avid bowler as well.  I've been bowling since I was 6.  

So which one is you BBQ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
BBlake00

Where in Linthicum Heights?
How far from Crestwood?

Are you going to BBQMAN's BBQ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#25]
howlie

There is a very good chance that I will e going Thursday the 27th since it’s the only week day I will have off for a while.  I like to do most of my plinking during the week fewer “” to worry about
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 2:10:40 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hr

How far from Crestwood? he

when, where, what toys can I bring?????
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
What time are you guys going to the range?

Will you be going to Elk Neck?  

yes, I am going to try to e there around 1000-1100 unitll I get tired or the rifle melts
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What time are you guys going to the range?

Will you be going to Elk Neck?  

yes, I am going to try to e there around 1000-1100 unitll I get tired or the rifle melts

Tomorrow, eh? I can make it around noon, or just there after. How 'bout it M4? Anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 2:30:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BBlake00

How far from Crestwood?

I live at the Lynn Hill Apts about a half mile from northern dist.

when, where, what toys can I bring?????

Here's the info:

Cookout
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Definitely John Goodman in the Big Labowski.  That movie rocked!

That movie was the greatest... Probably Jeff Bridges best role ever...

BBlake00 (Is that Bob Blake... short for Robert Blake? Just kidding... don't send the man to my house please.

Northern District? Is that off of B&A?
Link Posted: 5/26/2004 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#34]
hey my names jef..i've been a police dispatcher for 8 years...collect/shoot/tinker with and take apart anything that shoots...i dont do too bad...although i will admit i still win some and i still lose some... i seem to be winning more these days...could just be lucky ...i live in greenbelt (prince georges)...i live with my girlfriend..she 30 im 31...i have to admit she the best woman on the face of the earth...i have an entire bedroom with a bench, 2 safes, and  a ton of tools/reloading equipment...and shes never complained once (even though i stink the house out)...she is an occasional shooter and disney collecter...we also have 2 german shepherds...
Link Posted: 5/27/2004 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Definitely John Goodman in the Big Labowski.  That movie rocked!

hat

BBlake00 (Is that Bob Blake... short for Robert Blake? a.abcnews.com/media/2020/images/abc_2020_blake3_030226_nh.jpg he
Northern District? Is that off of B&A?

Benjamin.   That pick got a chuckel.  And thanks for my avatar for when I pay for a membership.
Link Posted: 5/27/2004 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#36]
My name is Joshua Smith.  Just call me Josh.  

I am an electrical engineer for SAIC.  Not by choice.  I was acquired during the buy out of Atlantic Coast Telesys.  I am hoping to find another place to work within the next year.

I love guns.  I found my love for guns through hunting.  My first love is hunting but guns are a necessary part of that so they are my second.  I hunt in Mt. Airy at a northern tract of Patuxant River State Park.  I have a buddy whom I hunt with.  You might have seen him around here before.  HIs name is MJOHN30-06 I think.  He might be moving to Georgia so I am always looking for more hunting buddies.  I love to squirrel hunt and deer hunt.  I am willing to learn others if others have the patience for me to tag a long and ask questions.  I have been hunting for 4 or so years.  I have 2 deer under my belt and a bunch of squirrels.http://foxxz.net/albums/Joshs-Random-Pics/joshdeer.sized.jpg
http://foxxz.net/albums/album12/Imag0015.sized.jpg
http://foxxz.net/albums/album12/Imag0024.sized.jpg
http://foxxz.net/albums/album10/100_0620.sized.jpg

I have another hunting pic that was the result of a squirrel trying to bite the end of my .410.  If you want to see it let me know, otherwise I'll just leave you with that image.  hooting
That is all I can think of...  

So do you wanna see the squirrel that bit my .410?
Link Posted: 5/27/2004 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Fitz Did you get involved with the WW II ord. found at the harbor tunnel?

Nope....I was digging some WWII 155mm up in the Pocono's or old grenades in a Massechusssets school yard that week I think.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 7:06:24 AM EDT
[#38]
All right guys...
My name is Sean, married with seven children, and a loving wife. I work in the hell hole we call Baltimore. I have been a cop there for right around 12 years. My wife is a retired 21 year Veteran from the Baltimore Police Dept. Needless to say I am constantly working to support my troop, at one of my three jobs.  I do not get out often as I am always working! My son and I shoot out in my yard most of the time. We live in Frederick County in the Catoctin Mountains. I think that is everything.

Sean
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 7:22:01 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Craig What part of Western PA?
I'm from the Johnstown area. 12 miles down river.

I grew up in Westmoreland County, but my plinking was done in Armstrong county.   We went to an abandoned strip/deep coal mine (they did some of both types of mining).  It made for a great plinking spot with high, high berms 360 degrees around).
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Nope....I was digging some WWII 155mm up in the Pocono's or old grenades in a Massechusssets school yard that week I think.

Wow!  It is hard to believe there is that much ordnance lying around in America.  I would understand in Europe, but I had no idea about America.  I assume you run into older and newer stuff.  What would you estimate your breakdown to be?  In other words, what percentage of ordnance that you dispose of is pre-1900, WW I era, WW II era, Korean War era, Vietnam War era, etc.?
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

My name is Sean, married with seven children, and a loving wife.

Nice looking family there, Sean.  I'm sure they are a joy to you, particularly after coming home from your job.
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow!  It is hard to believe there is that much ordnance lying around in America.  I would understand in Europe, but I had no idea about America.  I assume you run into older and newer stuff.  What would you estimate your breakdown to be?  In other words, what percentage of ordnance that you dispose of is pre-1900, WW I era, WW II era, Korean War era, Vietnam War era, etc.?

Every job I've worked on in the US has been WWII stuff left behind after the army or whoever has turned land over to the states.  Italy and Germany have some WWII stuff buried too.  There are lots of (current and former) bombing and artillary ranges around the country that require major clean-up efforts.....Some of those ranges have WWI & II stuff and some of them have modern ordnance.  The last estimate I heard was that there is about 300 years worth of UXO work in the US alone given the current numbers of UXO Techs and the current technology to locate and clear the ordnance.  The big problem we face here in the states now is that 30 to 50 percent of the UXO techs are working in Afganistan and Iraq.....many years worth of work there too.

Link Posted: 5/29/2004 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
The last estimate I heard was that there is about 300 years worth of UXO work in the US alone given the current numbers of UXO Techs and the current technology to locate and clear the ordnance.

Wow! New career opportunity for me, perhaps?  Sure, it sounds dangerous, but I am single so I don't need to worry about a wife and kids...

I'm not really serious about a new career for myself, but out of curiousity, how did you get started in the field?  Did you start in the military?
Link Posted: 5/29/2004 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The last estimate I heard was that there is about 300 years worth of UXO work in the US alone given the current numbers of UXO Techs and the current technology to locate and clear the ordnance.

Wow! New career opportunity for me, perhaps?  Sure, it sounds dangerous, but I am single so I don't need to worry about a wife and kids...

I'm not really serious about a new career for myself, but out of curiousity, how did you get started in the field?  Did you start in the military?

Yup, learned it in the Air Force in the mid 80's.  99% of us migrant bullet pickers are trained in the military.  There is a school at Texas A&M that teaches a basic UXO tech course.
Link Posted: 5/30/2004 11:04:47 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, learned it in the Air Force in the mid 80's.  99% of us migrant bullet pickers are trained in the military.  There is a school at Texas A&M that teaches a basic UXO tech course.

From what I hear the Texas A&M grads don't get paid as higly as the fromer .mil techs.

DC/VA/MD area has a lot of old civil war ordnance as well... lots of parrot rounds and cannonballs... The areas that are really saturated are usually former/current proving grounds and ranges. Most of the civil war stuff is preserved by the prohibitations of developing on historical landmarks (ie all of the major battle grounds). So that stuff more or less remains untouched unless it is close to the surface and is kicked up or uncovered through weather/erosion.

The best techs are definitely former .mil with at least a senior badge +3 years experience. Guys who did a single tour of 3-4 years are questionable. The schooling that .mil EOD goes through is infinitely more in depth than any .civ schools 6-9 weeks vs 1+/- year. But school only gets them about 1/8 the amount of knowledge they need... most of it come from experience and those who re actually motivated to learn as much as they can about the shit they might find in a certain area. Some people are just along for the ride because they think the image is cool and it's good shit talking rights in a bar when you can say you play with C4 or you're on the bomb squad. Those clowns are generally a worthless...
Link Posted: 6/1/2004 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#46]
My name is Jay, I live in Gaithersburg, wife, 3 kids.

Currently, I own a Bushie shorty A2, aimpoint red dot.  Many years ago I owned an Olympic arms CAR-15 that never worked right, so I got rid of it.  (DOH!).

I've been shooting for 20+ years- target, plinking, IPSC & the like.  I like practical guns (ARs, Glocks, etc) vs. fancy over-unders & collectors edition revolvers - not that I'm opposed to those, of course.
Link Posted: 6/4/2004 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Chad from Glen Burnie.
Young Gun,  26.
Electronics Technician for an Armored Car Company.
Single Dad, and has custody of his two children.
Only have a Bushmaster AR15, Yugo SKS, and a H&K .45 Tactical, but its only been 6 weeks since i have started re-buying again after my divorce. I had to sell all my guns off years ago to support my kids when money was short, and I had to fight the EX in court.
I really dont have any shooting buds, but who knows?
I have a large service area with my job, so im all over Maryland, D.C., Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania, but my jobs great.

You guys are great, and so this board.
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Chad from Glen Burnie.
Young Gun,  26.
Electronics Technician for an Armored Car Company.
Single Dad, and has custody of his two children.
Only have a Bushmaster AR15, Yugo SKS, and a H&K .45 Tactical, but its only been 6 weeks since i have started re-buying again after my divorce. I had to sell all my guns off years ago to support my kids when money was short, and I had to fight the EX in court.
I really dont have any shooting buds, but who knows?
I have a large service area with my job, so im all over Maryland, D.C., Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania, but my jobs great.

You guys are great, and so this board.

Hi, and welcome to the board.  People here are great and helpful.  Enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 5:24:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/5/2004 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Thanks for the warm welcome BBQMAN, and bblake00.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top