Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2005 4:10:17 PM EDT
Whats up with this and why is this the first I've heard of it?
No I'm not a current member, but I still get email from them.

MCRGO E'News and Announcements

URGENT: status of attack against MCRGO

Dear Member

"As you know, MCRGO has worked tirelessly to preserve the confidentiality of your personal contact information in the face of a long and drawn out legal proceeding initiated by a disgruntled former member (Neva Li, unanimously removed 'for cause' in '04). After a year of legal wrangling, MCRGO even offered to reinstate Plaintiff as a 'Member'. The long-standing offer to facilitate a reasonable review of MCRGO documents was also renewed. As expected--after weeks of no response--we've confirmed that our offer was rejected in favor of pursuing our membership database.

Despite Plaintiff's sworn testimony (via formal deposition last December) that she a) opposed gun rights during the passage of CCW, b) has no evidence supporting any of her apparent claims, c) repeatedly downloaded portions of MCRGO's database while a member and, d) published at least ! one proprietary MCRGO document on the internet, Judge Giddings let stand her demand that she be given copies of MCRGO's membership database for herself and, "...all current and former members". In addition, he suddenly reversed course and granted minimal 'legal fees' to Plaintiff's Attorney (Kevin Winters, Legal Counsel for MUCC) in the amount of $3,500 (far less than he had been demanding).

Consistent with our pledge to you, our member, we will continue to defend the confidentiality of your personal contact information as well as the value of your hard-earned subscription dollar. 'To that end, MCRGO has filed a formal 'stay' in preparation for the Appeal that will follow. To maintain our focus on the defense of your rights, the cost of legally defending your personal privacy will continue to be funded with dollars otherwise earmarked for staff salaries.

We thank you--and our loyal staff--for the support we need to wage this battle. We also extend ! a personal thank you to both Senator Alan Cropsey and Representative T om Casperson--the two leading gun rights advocates in Michigan's Legislature today--for their dedication to waging this defense. We are proud to stand up for non-profit associations throughout Michigan that could not afford such an incredibly reckless challenge to member confidentiality.

Thanks again for your calls and letters of support. Despite this costly and time-consuming distraction, MCRGO remains America's largest and most effective state-based gun rights advocate. MCRGO's stature within Michigan's Legislature continues to grow and our string of legal and legislative victories on your behalf continues uninterrupted. We will not allow outside forces to distract us from our Mission!

We will update you as events unfold."

Sincerely,

Operations Committee, MCRGO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not reply to this email as you will not receive a response.
Contact MCRGO via our Web site http://www.mcrgo.org
Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners

Click here to Unsubscribe: Unsubscribe

Advanced Newsmailer Manager Programs provided by:
www.Press-Manager.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.9.7/60 - Release Date: 7/28/2005
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
here are the offical crt documents, mcrgo are liars

http://www.cpltrainer.com/mcrgo/
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:51:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
mcrgo are liars

Might want to re-phrase that.

I belong to MCRGO, among other gun-rights groups.

I am not a liar, nor I'm sure, are 99.9% of the other fine people I have met and talked to from that group.

The liar is Chuckie Perricone.

Tim

(Tim W from the old MCRGO message boards, if you've been involved long enough to know what you're talking about)
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:14:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Tim i was there through the ross years and the chuckie years he is liar, dale is a sheep that drinks the cool aid along with the others

chuck lied to others on the board during his rein he lied about about supporting anti gun canadits,  lied about losing the lawsuits to neva, lied about wayne county and the  money needed to help with the ccw reforem there when mike theide of mgo got it down with a few phone calls and a meeting  with the gun board and  sheriffs dept chcuk is a liar and the closed the baords down to keep people in the dark, were has the on target been  liars the whole bod except kerrry miller.

and crooks  and  have done more bad than good but hey chuck got to make 50k a year and just doing nothing. i was on the old boards  since day 1.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:40:03 AM EDT
[#4]
http://care4mi.tripod.com/
For more information.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top