Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 6:29:43 AM EDT
Well, looks he may have caught the ban here.

Discuss.....

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:32:20 AM EDT
[#1]
wow!!!!!!
did the droid finally do him in?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:45:04 AM EDT
[#2]
http://usgunandgame.com/showthread.php?1839-1-and-they-can-all-eat-pork-and-die.&p=14318#post14318
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It depends on the moderator.  Everyone knows that hindus and muslims don't eat pork, as it is against their religion since it looked upon as a vile animal.  To each their own.  I guess the moderator took it as a racial/religion based bash.

I don't think that comment warranted a ban, or even a warning for that matter.   Nothing against non-extreme Muslims, but I don't want a mosque at ground zero either.  Even though traditonal muslims would never partake in 9/11, it is still a slap in the face to Americans to want to place a mosque there.  It would be like opening a Hitler museum in Isreal.  

I appreciate the moderators keeping the forum semi-civil, but to ban someone for that comment is a little too much in my opinion.  

I guess we will all get banned eventually.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:03:17 AM EDT
[#4]
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
–– George Orwell

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:23:16 AM EDT
[#5]
You have to play by the rules....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

i agree with playing by the rules but this site has become PC central, the HTF here is GTG but outside here it nothing but your a racist if you don't like my rap music, ICP, etc..... GD has become a freefall, but it's fun on some days. i hate that M4stag got ban hammered, he always posted good stuff. i guess the protection of Islam and it's peaceful followers is what is really important .
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i agree with playing by the rules but this site has become PC central, the HTF here is GTG but outside here it nothing but your a racist if you don't like my rap music, ICP, etc..... GD has become a freefall, but it's fun on some days. i hate that M4stag got ban hammered, he always posted good stuff. i guess the protection of Islam and it's peaceful followers is what is really important .

Are there people talking badly of other things without getting banned? (not that this was Stag's intention, I have friends who say "pork" instead of curse words.)

Otherwise you're just talking that bull into existence.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

QFT

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:00:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep.........

Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Some animals are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#11]
surely it is just a short term time-out...

eta:  ...on a side note, the rules regarding religion and derogatory comment relative to islam present a dilemma.  the truth is sometimes derogatory, and to share facts about islam using accepted islamic sources may be taken as derogatory.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:16:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

FYI on this site you never get a chance to show you've adapted to the sites rules. Every infraction will follow you forever. They never expire.

Damn m4 gonna miss you on here. Grumpy old buzzard.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#14]
If that is all he posted to get banned that is f'n lame.  I had no idea folks were that sensitive.  Dry it up crybabies.

Oh, and you can't promote the 2nd Amendment if you don't observe the 1st.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Private actors not public. Constitution has nothing to do with this. Do you think carry permits should force private business to allow licensees to open carry in their establishments?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Weak, very weak.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Sad indeed
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Are we talking pulled pork or like butterfly chops?

I suspect we have a mod in dire need of Prozac, and a new turban.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:18:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Private actors not public. Constitution has nothing to do with this. Do you think carry permits should force private business to allow licensees to open carry in their establishments?

I meant it as a matter of principle, not law.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

DKing is right. If they allow non-PC speech here it hurts the site branding, which could hurt business.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Very disappointing. I feel m4 is an asset to this site. One of the reasons I became a member here is to be around others of like mind. What's next, will we be banned for bashing Dems?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

DKing is right. If they allow non-PC speech here it hurts the site branding, which could hurt business.

And invites lawsuits by people who have infinately deep pockets. People who would love to shut the site down perminently.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:26:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's funny how most people don't understand the meat and potatoes of the 1st admendment....they think they have to right to say whatever they want to say where ever and when ever they want!

Theres a specific word in that that explains everying...... starts with a "g"  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And invites lawsuits by people who have infinately deep pockets. People who would love to shut the site down perminently.

AR15 isn't the first site that has cowered before CAIR and their Saudi money and MSM and DNC connections. The banks run Bartertown, and the Saudis own most of the banks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow.  We are now Big Brother.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#26]
He trolled my G17/Ed's/GSSF thread here in the HTF a year or so ago.

I tried to give him a chance but finally put him on ignore.

I never saw anything resembling an "asset."

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#27]
He gave away free stuff to any HTF person who joined GCO. He was generally helpful and willing to go out of his way for anyone who needed anything. I've always considered him a friend, and an interesting man.

He gave us half a fawn. Can can be banned, but never forgotten.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I got a warning from an admin that wasn't the GA HTF mod, for a reply I made in a thread in the GA HTF about something we call the afghans. I was pissed about that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#29]
I didnt know Stag personally. He seemed to be a pretty straight forward guy who called it like he saw it. The simple fact is you have a fundamental right to say what you want. However, there is no true freedom of speech. This is a commerical site, monitored by mods, and paid for by the advertising mostly. They can and do control what you post on "their" site. IF you want to say what you want to say do it where there are no rules or limitations regarding your speech/written word.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This site is by far the most PC site i visit.. It's why I rarely post... It's sad that a site basically for supporting the second amendment, has turned so PC.. It seems as if you can't say anything without catching a ban... It's sad really...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

This site is by far the most PC site i visit.. It's why I rarely post...

It's the least PC of the sites I visit and that's why I'm here so much!

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:33:32 PM EDT
[#32]
He is a good friend of mine and has done TONS of good work for GCO.  He is too passionate and stubborn to be PC

I still lurve the guy even if I can't call him M4-Stag any more hehe

Edit:  This is absolutely not our house.  We don't have "rights" here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#33]
edit
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#34]
+1 dude.

I'll be there with ya in the next life.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:23:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He gave away free stuff to any HTF person who joined GCO. He was generally helpful and willing to go out of his way for anyone who needed anything. I've always considered him a friend, and an interesting man.

He gave us half a fawn. Can can be banned, but never forgotten.

stag was a good man i have a feeling we have not heard the last of m4stag.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:05:30 AM EDT
[#37]
So, what happens when you cut off the head of the Hydra?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:37:07 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

So, what happens when you cut off the head of the Hydra?

it grows another with a crappy screen name? I'm just guessing...

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:03:10 AM EDT
[#39]
While I think the half fawn stuff was some of the most juvenile garbage ever posted in the HTF, I rather enjoyed most of his postings and will miss seeing him around here.  Sorry he couldn't abide by the rather simple site rules.

Mark
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#40]
all this talk about pork Yummmmmmmmmm. I totally dissagree with all this politcal correctness and how were all so scared to offend some people. I guess this is a part the the CHANGE
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:17:32 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

all this talk about pork Yummmmmmmmmm. I totally dissagree with all this politcal correctness and how were all so scared to offend some people. I guess this is a part the the CHANGE

The site has ALWAYS been that way.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#42]
you can do another screen name as mentioned above but it is your ip adress that is the giveaway.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:11:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
you can do another screen name as mentioned above but it is your ip adress that is the giveaway.

You can hide the IP (or disguise it) use google you'll see, there are youtube videos on it as well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

While I think the half fawn stuff was some of the most juvenile garbage ever posted in the HTF, I rather enjoyed most of his postings and will miss seeing him around here.  Sorry he couldn't abide by the rather simple site rules.

Mark

I remember how much you hated that.  

Also who drives the 09 tacoma with the BFL?

joke, lol.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Doug, you are on my very soon to be wife's speed dial just in case, but I disagree that this site is the least non-pc.

But, there may be hope....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1088741
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doug, you are on my very soon to be wife's speed dial just in case, but I disagree that this site is the least non-pc.

the key words are "of the sites I visit".

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:28:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Subjective ; )

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

dbl tap...  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:42:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Right before I am eligible to get my Droid X, he gets banned?  Jeez.  I didn't even bookmark any of the "apps you need to get" or wallpaper threads.  I was hoping to post and get advice when I finally got my phone.  Crap.

ETA: Yeah, I know that's what I would do if I got banned - grow another head with a better (hopefully) screen name.  With the way ISPs assign dynamic IP addresses, there's no way they'd know or be able to prove it was you, unless you used the same email address or let on that it was you somehow in your posts.  I have like 8 email addresses and email aliases that dump mail into my main inboxes.  I assume he does too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

ETA: Yeah, I know that's what I would do if I got banned - grow another head with a better (hopefully) screen name.  With the way ISPs assign dynamic IP addresses, there's no way they'd know or be able to prove it was you, unless you used the same email address or let on that it was you somehow in your posts.  I have like 8 email addresses and email aliases that dump mail into my main inboxes.  I assume he does too.
Indiana Jones:
The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more
than he needs. M4Stag's got friends in every town and village from here
to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom,
he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck,
he's got the grail already.

[Cut to middle of fair in the Middle East, M4-Stag wearing bright suit and white hat, sticking out like sore thumb]

M4-Stag:
Uhhh, does anyone here speak English?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top