Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2012 10:08:26 AM EDT
Considering a purchase and would like to handle one, also would like to support a local business by buying one there (assuming the price is reasonable).  
Link Posted: 9/7/2012 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Considering a purchase and would like to handle one, also would like to support a local business by buying one there (assuming the price is reasonable).  

I know that Austin Gun Liquidators up in Round Rock (take the McNeil exit, they are in the same strip mall area as Academy, Pluckers, etc) carries Springfield and they usually have some variant of M1A or SOCOM 16 in stock.  I would guess if they don't have exactly what you want they can order it for you.

www.austingunliquidators.com/
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 5:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Guns Galore in Killeen has three different M1A scouts, I liked the black one best.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#3]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#4]
GT usually has M1As
Link Posted: 9/8/2012 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
GT usually has M1As

had several as of thursday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top