Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 3:48:08 PM EDT
He's reported as being ultra conservative and just announced he's running for Governor!

www.lynnswannteam88.com/

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
For those in the know...how is this canidate on "our" issues?

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Take it for what it's worth from grassroots PA

Grassroots PA
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
They indacte he's "Pro-Gun".  That's certainly better than the A-Hole we have now!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell, I'll send him $$$ and I don't even live there anymore!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Not to hi-jack the thread, but Bob Casey really worries me.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Not to hi-jack the thread, but Bob Casey really worries me.

He should!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#7]
The more I read the more Lynn Swann really impresses me.

When the time comes lets make sure that we all dont just sit on our fat asses. Besides voting sent a few bucks to those you support.

Freedom is not Free!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Friday night on PCN they had a broadcast of the perspective Republican Governor and Lt. Governors.  One of the first things Swan said was he was for smaller government, against abortion and PRO SECOND AMENDMENT.  

For those that are interested it's being rebroadcast today at 4:30.  However, I'm willing to bet most people will be watching the Steelers!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The more I read the more Lynn Swann really impresses me.

When the time comes lets make sure that we all dont just sit on our fat asses. Besides voting sent a few bucks to those you support.

Freedom is not Free!

Big +1!!!

While making lunch at the station last week, I got to see a public forum between Lynn and Bill Scranton.  Lynn Swann impressed the hell outta me.  I have no idea on how Scranton is, but it has been WAY too long since he was Lt. Governor.  He kept talking about his experience, but I'm sure liking Swann this time around.

Reagan didn't have any experience, either... he turned out to be the best goddamn president we ever had.

ETA:  I'm guessing I saw the same program as Henny.  He posted while I was typin, LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top