Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 4:22:00 AM EDT
Anyplace in the Alpharetta area to get a lower? I'll be in the area today til Wednesday on business.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Try imming zzxx99, or one of the EE FFL dealers. Very few stores anymore sell stripped lowers. There used to be a place in Norcross (Smokie Joe) but he closed his retail store.

Good luck!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Bullseye Indoor Range in Lawrenceville sells RRA stripped lowers.  They are something like $135-$138 after tax, if they haven't gone up.  A little high, but not after you factor in FFL trasfer and shipping from the internet.  There is also Tucker Gun on Lawencville Hwy in Tucker .  They have the largest inventory of RRA uppers and parts that I have ever seen.  I think this is where Smokie Joe does his internet business from.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:17:13 AM EDT
[#3]
check your IM
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:14:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I was wondering where you were.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bullseye Indoor Range in Lawrenceville sells RRA stripped lowers.  They are something like $135-$138 after tax, if they haven't gone up.  A little high, but not after you factor in FFL trasfer and shipping from the internet.  There is also Tucker Gun on Lawencville Hwy in Tucker .  They have the largest inventory of RRA uppers and parts that I have ever seen.  I think this is where Smokie Joe does his internet business from.

According to one of the guys at Tucker Gun, the majority of their current inventory came from a merger between them and "Hit & Run Guns" of Norcross.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top