Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 2:28:42 PM EDT
Anyone up for a get together shoot at, say, Honey Island Range????
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes I'm up for a get together shoot. I was thinking about going in the late morning (9-6-04).
You off work? I see your in Mandeville, I'm in Abita Springs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure, may not be able to make it tomorrow (9/6/04), but if its going to be later this month, I can arrange it.

RedBaron
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is that from Lafayette? I might be interested if it's not too far away.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]
From Lafayette airport to Slidell airport is roughly 113 miles as the crow (aircraft) flies.  The Honey Island Range is north east of the airport off of I-59.

Directions:  I-10 east to Baton Rouge where I-10 and I-12 splits.  Continue east on I-12 all the way to the I-12/I-10/I-59 split.  Take I-59 north, and follow the signs to the Honey Island Swamp.  You can't miss it.  

Redbaron
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#5]
doesn't sound too bad. with some advanced notice i might be able to show up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top