Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2012 10:57:41 AM EDT
Just want to say howdy to my conservative brothers in Texas. Saw Louie Gohmert on Fox a bit ago and want to say Texas has a Patriot in the House. He got the true reason in support of the 2nd Amendment pertaining to semi- automatic firearms. To defend ourselves against the tyranny of our own government. Most politicians and others either won't say that even if they understand it. Bravo Louie Gohmert, bravo!
Link Posted: 12/16/2012 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#1]
+1

Need about 100 more like him in both houses. It will get worse before it gets better.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 3:36:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not in his district, so I couldn't email him. I did write a short letter to him and dropped it in the mail yesterday.

Wrote Dianne Feinstein one too. I was polite but basically told her she was barking up the wrong tree.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 10:19:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I have written Cornyn, my U.S. Congressman, state senator, state representive, and Gov. Perry. Hope the messages gets to these and others and not just in file 13.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Patriot??? He voted for the ndaa enough said lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top