Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2003 6:23:37 PM EDT
I'll start the obligitory l&f thread.

Lost:  1 elcheapo spotting scope with a bad case of tapeleg.  I think I may have walked off and left it on GaryM's tailgate.

Had a good time shooting. Sorry was so late and missed probably alot of you.

Edited to add  1 orlite 30rnd mag.
But if you found it you can keep it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
BaNo
Check IM
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
By the way, your Belly Bombers got blasted.

Note to self:  When sighting through a scope, please keep in mind that the line of the bore is much lower than the line of sight.  Just because you have a clear field of view does not mean that the muzzle blast won't blow a sack of White Castles to smithereens.

I had fun picking up all the napkins, and the ants ate really well.  (They're probably crapping their little ant pants right now!)

Ba-No:  Next time, introduce yourself prior to having your lunch meet its maker.  I was asking all down the line if people had seen you!  NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#3]
That may have happened before I got there.
Was delayed at work, and ended up getting there arround 3:30.
Sorry about having you fetch me food, and me being a late show.
I'll buy a 6pack of your favorite beer to repay ya and deliver next shoot/meetup.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 3:24:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I missed you by about 5 minutes.  You probably passed us on the way in.  Drat.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top