Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2010 5:05:44 PM EDT
Nope, no target shooting for me anytime soon.
It's hard to find brass in 3' drifts.
4 Degrees past two nights and 60MPH winds-Dang its cold up here.
My house is at 4,200' elevation-Snow, Snow, and Snow
And I still don't envy you guys that have to drive in any of the
larger cities here in NC.
So think about me if you go shooting this week end, or next week end, or the next. . . .

Roads to my house.  

Link Posted: 12/14/2010 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#1]

I like snow, but mostly hate it
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#2]

At least it looks purdy!
Link Posted: 12/14/2010 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Where in the NC Mtns did you take the pics?

another snowy winter in NC.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 1:59:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Love the snow

get you a big blue tarp and put down......................all brass lands on tarp, fold up tarp and brass and take it home.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:29:09 AM EDT
[#5]
sweeeeet. Wish we got that much down here (Asheville), but we got enough to keep me busy plowing all day Sunday. Nothing better than a bit of OT before Christmas
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 5:53:58 AM EDT
[#6]
looks like you need a snow mobile.  that would be badass with a gun mounted on it.  

+1 on the blue tarp.  I use a tarp when I shoot in the grass just to make for an easy cleanup
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 6:35:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
looks like you need a snow mobile.  that would be badass with a gun mounted on it.  

+1 on the blue tarp.  I use a tarp when I shoot in the grass just to make for an easy cleanup

ATVs are more fun, I like a challenge!

I love snow, but hate the cold. It was 16degrees when I walked out the door this morning in Charlotte. If it's gonna be freezing I'd rather have snow to make it worth while!
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
sweeeeet. Wish we got that much down here (Asheville), but we got enough to keep me busy plowing all day Sunday. Nothing better than a bit of OT before Christmas

Thanks for the work you did.  The roads where great everywhere I needed them to be on Monday morning around 5:30 am.

OP thats some beautiful scenery and I wouldn't mind at all to have that amount of snow around my house.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is a close as I could come to a snowmobile with a gun mount.

My oldest on a sled with his airsoft, doing some action shooting.

Sadly the cheapo airsoft didn't make it through the crash after the pic
was taken.  Snapped the barrel off after the FSB.
My son cried till I explained to him that SBR style commandos
are really cool.

He had Thor pull his sled up the hill.

Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the work you did.  The roads where great everywhere I needed them to be on Monday morning around 5:30 am.

OP thats some beautiful scenery and I wouldn't mind at all to have that amount of snow around my house.

I don't work for the state, I actually work, lol. My dad has several trucks and we do private contracts. mostly commercial spaces and HOA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top