Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2003 3:32:42 PM EDT
We are a Class 3 firearms dealer located between Idaho Springs and Georgetown off I-70.  We are looking for someone to work on our website (graphics designer skills and shopping cart setup) and help wrangle guns at gun shows and at machine gun shoots.  This would be a part time/occasional  position with payment being trigger time behind many of the machine guns we rent, discounted firearms and other negotiable services.  We are looking for a young enthusiastic individual with a strong firearms interest residing somewhat near us.  Please contact me directly at [email protected] if you are interested.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I am too far away to do anything part time or regular, but if you need some temporary help at a machine gun shoot or a gun show give me a holler on this board. I definitely have a strong firearms interest and I fit the young enthusiastic category. I am just going to post here for now though (as opposed to emailing you) because I would not be able to work a job due to the distances involved.

If you ever have a need for somebody in the Boulder (hahahaha) or Denver area give me an IM here.
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Ricky,

I will keep you in mind.  If you are ever at the local Boulder IPSC matches come stop by and say hi.  We are going to start doing the gun shows in the next couple of months and will need some people.  We will be carrying the new Cavalry Arms products.

alan
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Dang nubbit.

Im really to far away, over on the western slope, about a stones throw from the Utah Border.  I fit the description...just not the location.

Aw well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Alan,

I sent you an email.  If you're still looking for someone maybe I can help out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top