Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/27/2004 4:53:55 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/27/2004 5:00:47 PM EST by hepcat85]
Howdy Washington chaps.

A fellow neighbor of yours (I'm in Jersey), ARFCOMer 2MANCHU was deployed to Iraq a few weeks back and is currently near Mosul. I got in touch with him out here a couple of months back when he purchased some gear from me. We started swapping e-mails and I gotta tell ya, he strikes me as a real good egg, an up beat motivated trooper. Just recently he asked me to keep a look out for a TA01NSN, "used but good condition."

So.....I get this hair brained scheme to try and get a collection going to buy the brother some fine optics to help send a few dead-enders to paradise.

It was suggested by Helldog that I post here in the Hometown forum checking to see if any of 2Manchu's WA brothers would be interested in kicking in.

So you might be wondering why some guy in NJ might be up to this? <shrug> Like I said, he seems like a great guy and I would love to do something meaningful....something that may help him out in a real way. Besides! Can't I just do something nice for the guy??!?!

I'm in for $25 (to start). Anyone else interested? Drop me an e-mail here: kkusenko@nopworld.com and be sure to add the words "ACOG for 2manchu"

I'm gonna start looking for the ACOG. If anyone sees or hears anthing about one, lemme know.

Thanks fellas. It's becoming increasingly clear to me that we're all brothers out here and we only have each other to watch our backs.

Hep out.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:08:42 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:15:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/27/2004 11:18:33 PM EST by STRATIOTES]

Originally Posted By Tweak:
anyone know this guy?

2Manchu is a true patriot and deserving of support in my opinion.

edited to add, he is based out of Fort lewis but probably would appreciate a cold beer more than glass for a rifle.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:22:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:12:24 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2004 8:14:13 AM EST by hepcat85]

Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:

Originally Posted By Tweak:
anyone know this guy?

2Manchu is a true patriot and deserving of support in my opinion.

edited to add, he is based out of Fort lewis but probably would appreciate a cold beer more than glass for a rifle.

I'd be sending six packs all over Iraq if I could (and it were allowed)....

I figured the acog might just help better in the bad lands.
Top Top