Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/17/2007 5:51:07 AM EST
Anyone setting up training? I did a visiting Tactical Response course last year, but it doesn't look like they are coming back. thanks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:42:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By Geohans:
Anyone setting up training? I did a visiting Tactical Response course last year, but it doesn't look like they are coming back. thanks.

LMS Defense
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 10:02:44 AM EST
Dittos on the LMS team. Top notch folks.

I've also take a couple courses from the folks at 10-8 Consulting. Solid intro courses worth considering.

www.10-8consulting.com
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 10:33:48 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 3:57:47 PM EST
I would highly recommend spending a day or two with Robin "Brownie" Brown.
He will show you how to survive on the streets with a gun…how to run and shoot and how to shoot without looking at the gun…..

He has his own web forum here:Threat Focused Forums

Read through some of the reviews of his training including mine....
Training Thoughts/Reviews

His E-Mail is: arizonaqkr@yahoo.com

He's based out of the Superstition Mountains area and travels all over the Country doing training with LEO and Civilians in-group setting. He also has people travel here from all over the Country to train with him.

His training has been featured in a recent pro gun magazine I believe there's a large article in the recent issue of Conceal Carry Magazine. I think he was mentioned there in the last issue as a teaser to the full article. The name of the article is "the need for speed."

The above is a cut and paste from your last thread in May just in case you didn't get the info...

-John
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:33:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By Beagles747:
He will show you how to survive on the streets with a gun…how to run and shoot and how to shoot without looking at the gun…..

He's based out of the Superstition Mountains area and travels all over the Country doing training with LEO and Civilians in-group setting. He also has people travel here from all over the Country to train with him.

His training has been featured in a recent pro gun magazine I believe there's a large article in the recent issue of Conceal Carry Magazine. I think he was mentioned there in the last issue as a teaser to the full article. The name of the article is "the need for speed."

The above is a cut and paste from your last thread in May just in case you didn't get the info...

-John

I enjoy reading his writing. His theories / philosophies are realistic, practical, sound and effective. May he post more!
Link Posted: 6/20/2007 7:21:38 AM EST

Originally Posted By tfod:

Originally Posted By Beagles747:

-John

I enjoy reading his writing. His theories / philosophies are realistic, practical, sound and effective. May he post more!

I also enjoy the writing as well. You should join his forum, there's a lot of good info there. I really enjoy reading the stories everyone posts on the "friday night lies" thread. Don't know if your into the "blades" at all but theres a lot of knife guys there, too. I just started knife training myself a few months ago. I'm addicted now!

Catch you later...
-John
Top Top