Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 1:48:10 PM EDT
I'm at Ft. Leonard Wood and I'm looking for dealers that might have new stripped lower receivers for sale near the area

I'll be heading up to St. Louis this weekend so feel free to point me in the right direction there as well.

Also, there's a show in Springfield on the 30-31 Oct, anyone know if there will lowers there?

I swear, this place is DRY when it comes to lowers!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Try CMMG in Fayette.  It'll be a little bit of a drive for you but I know they have some and Jeff and John are great to work with.
Justin
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:03:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Your about 1.75 hours from where i livre in columbia and about another 30-40 minutes to CCMG from here. You cant go wrong with jeef and john. Would be wortht he drive from there IMO if you want good service and good parts.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
CS Metalwerkes in St. Charles might have a stripped reciever. I think they carry eagle arms (armalite)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:56:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe there is a gun show at the Stratford Inn this weekend.  It's on your way to StL.  Right across from the Chrysler plant.  Take a  right at the  Bowles  exit and follow the service road about 1/4 mile to Stratford.  I  can't say if any thing will be there but it's worth a look.   As Gary mentioned you got C&S off 94 & Harvester Rd? and cady-corner to Walmart in St.  Chalres County .  Good stuff average pricing.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:27:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
CS Metalwerkes in St. Charles might have a stripped reciever. I think they carry eagle arms (armalite)

C&S is only open Friday and Saturday now.
I think 10 till 6...or is it 12 till 5.
I don't remember.
Thay are good people, but I do not expect them to stay in the retail biz for much longer.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can hold off CMMG usually sets up at the Springfield show. Better check with them 1st though on this one coming up. CMMG has the best prices on stripped lowers than anybody else around that I know of.

Rick

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top